Am I overthinking the dining and ADRs?

JenniBB

Mouseketeer
We arrive Monday around 1030am, and are staying at POR.

We're not planning to go to the parks that day, rather wander DTD. Will hit Earl of Sandwich - likely SHARING food, we don't want to be too FULL,
Our first ADR is: 5pm at Wilderness Cafe.
Anyone who's hungry later can grab a snack at the POR food court. I've already warned the kids we're sharing food because the portions are large! :rotfl2:

Tuesday: ADR 730am Chef Mickey's....
It is my one mission today to find and consume a Dole Whip! :)

Wednesday: EPCOT in the morning, MGM in the afternoon. Snack and CS where ever
ADR 735PM 50's Diner in MGM.

Thursday: 8am breakfast ADR at KONA and then spending the day at Universal (Harry Potter here I come!!)

Friday: light breakfast in room (nothing for me)
MGM in the morning
11am lunch ADR at scifi dine in

Evening at MK - late dinner ADR 7:55pm at Crystal Palace

Saturday: not sure what we're doing but have no ADRs set up (we have the 6 night DDP). Anyone have any input? This trip is in August, so I have some time to fiddle with things...

How about a TS restaurant at Epcot? Dont know if you have a park hopper or plan to visit this park but we love Tepan Edo. We usually eat there every trip.

How about a TS restaurant at Epcot? Dont know if you have a park hopper or plan to visit this park but we love Tepan Edo. We usually eat there every trip.

Hi babyrich! Tepan Edo is Japanese? In any case, by 13yo DS is the sticking point with our ADRs because he is a PITA with his picky eating. :mad: We have the park hopper pass and do plan to be in Epcot Tuesday PM and Wednesday AM, but are just hitting CS/Snack places there because everyone can choose what they want.

Pretty much everywhere we're eating ADR has a burger for him. :sad2:

Next time we go - maybe we can send the kids off to eat CS and DH and I will hit a nicer place like Tepan Edo. ;)

It is Japanese. Will he eat grilled chicken or a steak? If so, than you can order that for him at Teppan Edo, tell him they just cut it in cubes. If he doesnt eat the noodles or veggies you can just split between the rest of you. I think Chefs de France has a burger on the children's menu. You may have to pay full price but at least he'll eat something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter