• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Am I over extended or smooth sailing

Emagine

DVC Member
Gona toss out what DH finialized last night for ideas and tweaks!

Check in night - head to DTD and take in the sights and find something to eat. Any suggestions? 2 adults 2 kids. This does not include our CS as I have zero idea there lol

Day 1 - Dinner at Chef Mickey
Day 2 - Early dinner at Crystal Palace
Day 3- Breakfast at Tusker House and Dinner at Whispering Canyon
Day 4- Breakfast at O'hana and Dinner at Wolfgang
Day 5- Dinner at Garden Grill
Day 6- Lunch at Hollywood and Vine

I think that looks great... I would recommend Earl of Sandwhich at DTD... Yum!!!

Good place? My main issue is I need basic food for the picky, texture issue, starch loving kidlet. My 2 yr old is good to feed, my 6 is Autistic and is stuck on crunchy lol. Will go look at that menu :) TY for a suggestion :)

Gona toss out what DH finialized last night for ideas and tweaks!

Check in night - head to DTD and take in the sights and find something to eat. Any suggestions? 2 adults 2 kids. This does not include our CS as I have zero idea there lol

Day 1 - Dinner at Chef Mickey
Day 2 - Early dinner at Crystal Palace
Day 3- Breakfast at Tusker House and Dinner at Whispering Canyon
Day 4- Breakfast at O'hana and Dinner at Wolfgang
Day 5- Dinner at Garden Grill
Day 6- Lunch at Hollywood and Vine

It would probably be more helpful to know where you are staying, which parks you will be at on which day, if you are on the DDP, if you have made your ADRs yet, if you are willing to leave the park to eat, etc.

Without knowing that, here are some good CS locations in each area.

Day 1 - If you are in DTD, CS lunch at Wolfgang Puck Express or Earl of Sandwich.

Day 2 - If you are in MK for the day, CS breakfast at your hotel (or grab something at the Main Street Bakery) and CS lunch at Columbia Harbour House or Pecos Bills

Day 3 - If you are in AK for the day, CS lunch at Flame Tree BBQ

Day 4 - ??? Can't even guess where you will be for the day here.

Day 5 - If you are in Epcot for the day, breakstast at your hotel and CS lunch at Cantina de San Angel in Mexico or Lotus Blossom Cafe in China.

Day 6 - If you are in DHS for the day, dinner at Sci-Fi (I know I know, not the "best" food, but it is a really fun place to eat) if you can and if not, CS dinner at Backlot Express.

HI.
I also have an autistic starchy crunchy food lovin son. We always eat at DTD at Wolfgang Puck Express. The chicken tenders/fries fill the bill for him and the great Pizza hits the spot for DD and there are so many wonderful choices for DH and myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter