• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Am I on a list of Troublemakers?

DumboOrBust

DIS Veteran
<font face="comic sans ms"> My check hasn't arrived. I'm beginning to think that I'm on a Troublemaker's List. :(

I've heard through the grapevine that return addresses were not on the envelopes. If the check is lost how will it find its way back to Pete if it doesn't make it here?
</font>

Gee Dayna.. not that I know of and this is the first I have heard of it.. others have pm'd me and I have emailed on their behalf but I did not know you did not receive your check....

Not only was there no return address on the envelope, the line where you write out the check amount in words was BLANK!!!! Luckily, we had a matching blue ink pen and filled it in. So far, so good. The bank took it and it has already posted to our account. Now we're just hoping it doesn't bounce like PatinMN's did.

yes Darling you are on a very distinguished list of trouble makers :)

You aren't missing anything, Dayna.
The checks seem to be bouncing higher than the Tower of Terror!!
:bounce:

I am confused.... James, did your check get returned as well??

Sorry James. I saw your other post after I posted this.. but I did not want to delete it... I am so sorry.. I do not know what else to say..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter