Am I nuts- Park Hopping

Uconnfan27

Earning My Ears
So its just me and I'm a park vet. Been to all parks too many times to count. I know my way around and know what I do and don't want to see or do.

Do you think that this is a possibility
Animal kingdom at rope drop. Do Everest and Safari and see Gorillas
leave and go to Studios.

Toy story mania, Movie ride, Tower of Terror, possibly Muppets or Star Tours
lunch
leave to go MK

spend rest of day there. (open till midnight)
I have a car so no need to rely on disney transportation
I do realize its a long freaking day, but the next day I don't have to be at the airport till 3. So I have time to recoup.

I did 4 parks 1 day solo last year, so definitely possible. How badly do you need FP for what you want to do at MK? Could you use your pre-booked FPs at DHS (to get TSM) and take your lumps at MK?

When I did my 4 parks day, I started at DHS so I could hit TSM standby at RD and prebook my FPs for MK (which was my last park and where I spent the most time). I hit AK midday and did the safari standby and the wait wasn't bad.

Have you looked at recommended parks for the day on EasyWDW? I hope it's a green (good day) for MK.

You sound like me: been there several times and know what you want to do. Go for it and have fun!

Yes, it is possible. DW and I have done all 4 parks in one day. We no longer do that as we prefer a slower pace. OP since you are single it would make it so much easier to do. I would get your FPs for DHS, since you are hitting AK at RD, and MK at the end of the day.

Yes, it is possible. DW and I have done all 4 parks in one day. We no longer do that as we prefer a slower pace. OP since you are single it would make it so much easier to do. I would get your FPs for DHS, since you are hitting AK at RD, and MK at the end of the day.
I agree. AK at rope drop, it's easy to all those attractions and be out by 10am. Definitely do your FP+ at HS and then deal with the lines at MK since it will be your longest park-timewise.

depends how old are you under 50 - not a problem
50-60 - maybe

60 and older - again maybe

would definitely do your fast pass (in advance) for Studios - you are picking really popular rides.

ak - if you get there at opening (and it is not early entry for the WDW resorts) - think you can do it

when are you going??

definitely possible. I have a current plan to do AK morning til 1:30, get lunch, go to HS until 7pm, then head to Epcot for EMH until 11pm.

Last edited:
So its just me and I'm a park vet. Been to all parks too many times to count. I know my way around and know what I do and don't want to see or do.

Do you think that this is a possibility
Animal kingdom at rope drop. Do Everest and Safari and see Gorillas
leave and go to Studios.

Toy story mania, Movie ride, Tower of Terror, possibly Muppets or Star Tours
lunch
leave to go MK

spend rest of day there. (open till midnight)
I have a car so no need to rely on disney transportation
I do realize its a long freaking day, but the next day I don't have to be at the airport till 3. So I have time to recoup.

I did it. It worked perfectly. I was out of AK by 1030. Went to studios and then MK. My only glitch was not getting to do Toy Story Mania. All the fast passes were gone. MK was busy, but I was able to get a fast pass, then wait to go on a attraction and go back to the fastpass. This worked well for me.

I've done the same thing except instead of ending at MK, ended at Epcot. I took Disney transportation everywhere & it worked out fine. Just make sure you wear your most comfortable pair of socks & shoes that day! ;)

I've done pretty much the same itinerary you did and it worked out great. Totally possible! No food breaks haha

totally possible. I did AK-Epcot (world showcase only)-DHS. Got delayed right away because Everest was down for about 90 minutes, but even with that I would have had enough time to go onto MK too (I wanted to stay at DHS for Osborne Lights). You'll have fun!

I usually hit three parks with my 2 teenagers on our last day in the parks so it would be no problem for a solo adult.

So possible! My parents used to do 3 parks a day with 3 kids - you can totally do this on your own! I would recommend having FPs for HS, and then when they run out getting some at MK to finish out your day. Whatever you do have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter