• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Am I missing something????

FlowerJ723

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone....my wedding is almost 2 months aways and I'm starting to get a little nervous...I feel like I'm forgetting to do something big! Here's what I've done so far:

Bought my dress,veil,shoes,earrings,necklace
Booked Randy Chapman
Booked my time slot for the honeymoon pics
My MOH bought her dress
Book my hair/make-up
Booked the officiant
Booked all dinner reservations

I still nd to pick out the flower girl dress for my daughter, book the Christmas party tickets, marriage license, pick out tuxedos which we are doing on Saturday, send in my final decisions to wedding planner, and order favors and welcome bag items.....am I missing something HUGE?? I am the MOST disorganized person ever...always have been!!!

silly question - did you mail your invites? set up your seating?

sounds like you have it under control. Are you having a videographer?

Our wedding is 2 months away and I feel exactly the same. I keep thinking of what else I can do to make it that much more special, but I guess the main thing is that you are making that wonderful committment to eachother.

I think it is normal to feel stressed. I think I must be driving my family mad as this is all I keep talking about. I keep checking my e-mails to see if my planner has e-mailed me back, and when I get a response I get so excited because I know that we are getting nearer to that very special day.

Happy planning and congratulations.:cheer2:

Have you purchased wedding bands (if you're planning to)? I don't see that on your list. If your'e really worried, you could register at theknot.com, just to use their check-list. It's pretty thorough. I used it as a double-check when it got close to the wedding.

Oh, and how about gifts for your wedding party or parents or anybody else who has helped with your wedding?

Hey everyone..thanx for the input and suggestions. Everything you all have named still needs to be done but its on my checklist as well I just forgot to mention it. I guess most of the "big" things are done...good luck to everyone and thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter