Am I missing any must do dining ?

I agree with PPs who suggest Napa Rose and Big Thunder Ranch. Very different dining experiences but both very good for what they are and both are very memorable and relatively unique.

I'd also add that we enjoyed both the Blue Bayou and Carthay Circle dining packages even though they were pricey. Blue Bayou, in particular, surprised me in exceeding my expectations.

Whatever you do, don't drop your Storyteller's breakfast. Even though the character lineup may seem a bit lackluster, the restaurant décor and food quality easily exceed other DLR breakfast buffets.

We liked Steakhouse 55 for the food and service but found the atmosphere to be a bit too masculine and clubby. Still, a very good dining venue though.

My favorite is the Blue Bayou, for dinner. But I also love Naples for dinner. It's in Downtown Disney and has great pasta, and more reasonable prices than other places in DTD. Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen is also worth going to. Good food and fun atmosphere.

The three best restaurants in the DLR are Napa Rose, Steakhouse 55 and Cathay Circle. The only thing that makes Blue Bayou worth it is the setting.

The Hearthstone Lounge in the GCH is a great place for a light meal and relaxing in general.

I like Catal and Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen, Naples, not to much.

If you are there on a Sunday I can not recommend the Gospel Sunday Brunch at HOB enough. It is a blast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter