• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Am I missing a room-only disc somehow??

Daisy Duke

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone. I was browsing the mousesavers website and found the following in their "historical discount" table:

Stay dates: 4/22/11-5/28/11
Type of Discount: 25%-30% off room-only discount for general public
Became Available: 4/1/11, exp 4/30/11

Is this information correct? I can't find this listed in the "special offers" on the WDW site. Thanks in advance to anyone who can shed light on this for me!

Hi everyone. I was browsing the mousesavers website and found the following in their "historical discount" table:

Stay dates: 4/22/11-5/28/11
Type of Discount: 25%-30% off room-only discount for general public
Became Available: 4/1/11, exp 4/30/11

Is this information correct? I can't find this listed in the "special offers" on the WDW site. Thanks in advance to anyone who can shed light on this for me!

This may be what you are looking for. This discount became available around April 1st, I used it to book at trip in June.

Save up to 30%* at Select Disney Deluxe and Disney Deluxe Villa Resort Hotels

Summer and Walt Disney World Resort have always been a perfect fit. Staying at in the middle of the magic means enjoying a different adventure each day. This summer at select Disney Deluxe Resorts and Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts save up to 30% for stays most nights June 15 to August 13, 2011. Also, check for rates for stays most nights April 22 to June 14, 2011!

Book through April 30, 2011 for travel April 22 to May 28, 2011
Book through May 28, 2011 for travel May 29 to August 13, 2011

Thanks, Jungle Cruiser! Now that I think about it, I think you are right. That discount always confuses me a bit when I read it because of all the different dates it names... But now that I look at the earlier dates and the fact that you have to book by April 30, I'm sure you are right. And I guess the reason they list the 25% is because certain resorts are only 25% later in the booking window. Thanks again! :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter