Am I Insane for considering this?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by tgreencreatemem, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Skip2MyLou

Skip2MyLou Mouseketeer

What about one of the tours? Keys to the kingdom tour, or the segway tour through World Showcase?

Definitely dinner at Be Our Guest, since she is a Belle fan!

Sounds like a lot of fun!!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Crystal824

Crystal824 DIS Veteran

I would do it. I would love to take a Mother/Daughter trip to WDW someday. DD is only 2 now. I probably won't ever because DH also loves WDW.

4. Dizzytime

Dizzytime DIS Veteran

I'd go for sure and stay anywhere that would make sense $-wise. All Star, Downtown Disney hotels, wherever.

We often vote about when the trip is worth it or not, and 'or not' has never won.

Go get 'em!! :goodvibes

5. nkereina

nkereina Last chance to lose your keys.

Not to be a debbie downer but flight prices will be higher than usual because of the holiday weekend as well. If you can swing it, do it, but keep that in mind!

6. tink&stitchmom

tink&stitchmom Mouseketeer

I'm in the process of planning a surprise sweet 16 mother and daughter trip for MLK weekend. DD turns 16 on the Monday of that trip and I've booked CRT for dinner that evening, something we've never done and the big splurge of the trip. I'm also going to book the Segway EPCOT tour with my Disney visa (20% savings) for the next day. I was fortunate to have signed up for the SW visa when they were offering 50,000 points so our flights are cheap ($99 annual fee and $10 in booking fees). I booked our room @POP with the military discount (really wanted LM room at AoA but they aren't discounted) and will get the 4 day military tickets when we get there. I'm so excited for this special trip--I just need to decide when and how to tell her!

7. tgreencreatemem

tgreencreatemem Earning My Ears

We don't want to wait until 2014 - DD is desperate to do Be Our Guest and Belle's area - she was so bummed when it wasn't open for our trip in June.

I think tea at the Grand Floridian would be a great things and am thinking about a few other things!

Thanks for all the great input.

8. princessSunshine

princessSunshine Mouseketeer

Nah, don't wait until 2014, just go AGAIN in 2014!!!:cool1:

pssst - you're not crazy unless everyone on the disboards are crazy and if we're all crazy wouldn't that make us the norm?