Am I going to have any issues with this ADR?

Lollipop's Mom

<font color=teal>Special trip with your little one
My mom wanted to surprise my daughter and I and treat us to Wishes Fireworks Dessert Party, and has been watching for cancellations for a while. She has apparently been checking 2 times an hour for every date we are going! (Very committed mom!)!
I guess today, a miracle happened and she got one - but of course didn't know it was going to ask for account info, etc... and she quickly made a disney account and then put the reservation in my name and my daughter's name.

Are we going to have any trouble checking in for this? It isn't going to be attached to my MDE or magic band. I tried to put it in my MDE and said 'sorry attached to another user's account'.

My mom wanted to surprise my daughter and I and treat us to Wishes Fireworks Dessert Party, and has been watching for cancellations for a while. She has apparently been checking 2 times an hour for every date we are going! (Very committed mom!)!
I guess today, a miracle happened and she got one - but of course didn't know it was going to ask for account info, etc... and she quickly made a disney account and then put the reservation in my name and my daughter's name.

Are we going to have any trouble checking in for this? It isn't going to be attached to my MDE or magic band. I tried to put it in my MDE and said 'sorry attached to another user's account'.

There should be a way to link the reservation to your account. It requires the original reserver giving permission to the person requesting. I had to do this early on for my husband's MDE account so he could see and share ADRs.

If all else fails you can call Disney dining and have them walk you through it to ensure you don't have any issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter