Am i expecting to much?

baileys mommy

Earning My Ears
We have about 25 days to go. We have yet to get disney mail, nothing on our photo pass or our magical express information. I asked our travel agent about it and either she doesn't have any knowledge or is just blowing me off. Should I have received something from disney or the travel agent on letterhead stating the trip is paid off? I have her email with what could be a copy paste with it paid off, she also said that our photopass doesn't show up on the receipt? Does all that information go to the travel agent or will it come directly to me? I am ready to call both the photopass number and magical express myself just to get some answers. This has really soured me on ever using a travel agent (and all she does is disney and disney certified etc) since this is the first trip in over 14 years. Any advice?

Hi! I obviously can't speak for your TA but I am a TA myself. My normal process is to send out 'my packet' of information to my client after their trip is paid in full. They get a copy of the paid in full confirmation, their dining reservation information/itinerary, tips and tricks from me, other goodies, etc.

When I get their document booklet (if they purchased a package, nothing is sent from Disney for a room only reservation) and their Magical Express tags, I then send those to the client. I will tell you that sometimes the document printing company gets backed up. I often get the document booklet about 2-3 weeks before the travel date with Magical Express showing up around the same time.

I have people traveling very early in June and I haven't gotten their documents yet so you're probably close to getting yours. Everything will get sent directly to your agent though (except maybe Magical Express depending on how they set the reservation up.)

Good luck and have a great trip!

Hi! I obviously can't speak for your TA but I am a TA myself. My normal process is to send out 'my packet' of information to my client after their trip is paid in full. They get a copy of the paid in full confirmation, their dining reservation information/itinerary, tips and tricks from me, other goodies, etc.

When I get their document booklet (if they purchased a package, nothing is sent from Disney for a room only reservation) and their Magical Express tags, I then send those to the client. I will tell you that sometimes the document printing company gets backed up. I often get the document booklet about 2-3 weeks before the travel date with Magical Express showing up around the same time.

I have people traveling very early in June and I haven't gotten their documents yet so you're probably close to getting yours. Everything will get sent directly to your agent though (except maybe Magical Express depending on how they set the reservation up.)

Good luck and have a great trip!

Thanks. What makes it hard is that we leave Ohio June 1 to fly out of NYC June 3 with the rest of the group. So far I have gotten nothing from either the travel agent or disney. I think for my own piece of mind I will call both the photopass number and also magical express, I thought going with a ravel agent would make this easier since I teach full time, have two little ones at home (who have no idea about this trip) and other things going on. Thanks.

We have about 25 days to go. We have yet to get disney mail, nothing on our photo pass or our magical express information. I asked our travel agent about it and either she doesn't have any knowledge or is just blowing me off. Should I have received something from disney or the travel agent on letterhead stating the trip is paid off? I have her email with what could be a copy paste with it paid off, she also said that our photopass doesn't show up on the receipt? Does all that information go to the travel agent or will it come directly to me? I am ready to call both the photopass number and magical express myself just to get some answers. This has really soured me on ever using a travel agent (and all she does is disney and disney certified etc) since this is the first trip in over 14 years. Any advice?

I use a fabulous TA and most of the time I don't get my documents until about 2 weeks out. Also, sometimes ME documents are sent separate from your WDW documents. Don't panic everything is okay.

Not sure you're going to get anything for photopass. Things could have changed, but several trips ago when I per-purchased a photpass, the only thing I received was a code in an email. Then I could use that code to redeem a photo cd online after my trip.

Not sure you're going to get anything for photopass. Things could have changed, but several trips ago when I per-purchased a photpass, the only thing I received was a code in an email. Then I could use that code to redeem a photo cd online after my trip.

I'm assuming the OP is referring to PhotoPass +, which you can add to your package. If that's the case, the OP should be getting a voucher to redeem in the park for the PhotoPass + card, which will allow her to add ride and dining photos to her account.

Hi- we leave june 9th and we received our disney mail 30 days to the day and our ME mail about a week before hand.:cool1::cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter