• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Am I crazy???

stephmom51383

Earning My Ears
With the announcement of MK being open 24 hours on May 25th, my kids and I are considering a whirlwind 3 night stay. It's a 10 hour drive so we'd arrive Friday evening, spend all day at MK on Saturday, spend Sunday in a different park (either Epcot or HS) and then drive home on Monday.

We've already got a trip planned for October so this would just be a mini, crazy, vacation for us.

If it helps "we" are me 30, DH 33, DD 12, DD 9, and DD 16 months. We love Disney and have taken two years off of our normal yearly trips because of a difficult pregnancy and first year with our youngest so we all have Disney fever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter