• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Am I crazy?

Not crazy at all! Actually, not as uncommon as you might think. In 50+ Disney cruises, we have talked to a lot of people and heard a lot of stories. I have met many people in the same situation as you, and also a mom and daighter sailing because her husband had passed away recently, and she wanted some bonding time and a chance to create some new happy memories. A Disney cruise is healing to the spirit and the emotions :goodvibes (and I should know...in my "other life" I am a doctor of psychology).

No, you are not crazy...Just one of us..

Sorry for what you have been through, but cruising is fantastic, fabulous, exciting, and many more adjectives..

Hugs to you:grouphug:

I couldn't have said it better myself. Blessings to you and your boys.
Go.
Enjoy.
Make new GOOD memories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter