• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Am I crazy or what?

dmure

Mouseketeer
I think I am going crazy. I originally booked a room only reservation. Then I changed to the spring magic your way package for the upgrade in park tickets. Saved me some money. I have called at different times to verify or ask questions about stay such as 'are hair dryers avail' at our resort. Every time I call I then get a feeling of panic that maybe the reservation will get accidentally cancelled. It is paid in full but for some reason I am freaking that somehow it will get cancelled. I find myself signing on everyday to the Disney Website to verify reservation is still showing. Does anyone else do this? Is it just all the planning? I love the disboards and for me planning is half of the fun. Builds the excitement but I really am beginning to think it is making me crazy. HEHE!!!!! :crazy:

Yes your crazy, but its okay.

Now that I have my package booked and my ADR's made, I find myself at a loss, I have no reason to constantaly compare package dates and "add ons" anymore. :lmao:

Planning is half the fun. I wouldn't let it make you crazy. Instead of checking on the reservation, enjoy the other aspects of planning like looking at websites (disneydreams.net) and allearsnet.com

Panna said:
Yes your crazy, but its okay.

Now that I have my package booked and my ADR's made, I find myself at a loss, I have no reason to constantaly compare package dates and "add ons" anymore. :lmao:
lol, me too. Package booked and paid in full, adr's made, tickets purchased for Sea World, dinner with shamu booked and paid for and now.....I guess I'll keep checking on rental car prices :rotfl: We have one booked, but it will keep me occupied until we go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter