• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Am I blind? Where did the eTicket banner/link go?

They are having technical issues with it to do with the dates since January 1st. They have pulled it until they have fixed the issues.

Thanks for the info. I went to the site added them on my Facebook so that I can keep up with the progress... We don't go until June, so I am sure it will be up and running by then. :)

All I can say is THANK GOODNESS FOR THE DIS :goodvibes....I have been sitting here racking my brains trying to figure out why I can't search for the eTickey app on iTunes. This explains it all :thumbsup2

All I can say is THANK GOODNESS FOR THE DIS :goodvibes....I have been sitting here racking my brains trying to figure out why I can't search for the eTickey app on iTunes. This explains it all :thumbsup2

I did the same thing yesterday when I got my new iPhone :lmao:

Man, and I finally found the app I wanted, and told my DH to get it for me and he couldn't find it. Sure hope they fix it soon, I only have 4 weeks and 2 days to go! :scared:

Of course, it is my 4th trip as an adult, and I am a compulsive planner, so there's not alot on there I can't do without, but still, I WANT IT!

How can I go to WDW without my Disboards???? :confused3

Don't worry DISers! This is a very easy patch and it will be all finished tomorrow on our end.

However...we have to submit it to the app store for review and approval by Apple before it will be released again to the public. We will do that tomorrow (Monday), but then it all turns into a waiting game. Best case senario eTicket will be live again by the end of the week. Worse case...maybe next week? :confused3

We don't have any control over that. I've seen quick turnarounds and then very painful and laborious update approvals. So I'm hoping for the best!

Don't worry DISers! This is a very easy patch and it will be all finished tomorrow on our end.

However...we have to submit it to the app store for review and approval by Apple before it will be released again to the public. We will do that tomorrow (Monday), but then it all turns into a waiting game. Best case senario eTicket will be live again by the end of the week. Worse case...maybe next week? :confused3

We don't have any control over that. I've seen quick turnarounds and then very painful and laborious update approvals. So I'm hoping for the best!

Yeah!!!!!! This is very good to hear :goodvibes I am like the PP, even though I have been to Disney many many times (had to stop counting, kept losing track), I still want this app....mind you, I have tons of other Disney apps already downloaded, but hey, since the DisBoards are involved, I have to have it :goodvibes

I hope they have it available soon for all of you that don't have the app yet. I didn't even know they were having problems with it and I use this app daily! I do wish we were able to have access to the cute smileys. All I can do with the phone is :) :( ;) but I guess that's better than nothing. Over all I LOVE the eTicket app :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter