Am I allowed to ask if someone will tie-dye FOR me?

taximomfor4

<font color=purple>Needs a few Ricola drops<br><fo
I am hopelessly time-challenged and even more hopelessly craft-challenged. Don't have an artistic bone in my body.

I really want the kids to wear tie-dye mickey shirts, but just cannot attempt another artsy project. If anyone would be willing to quote me a price to make 4 shirts for my kids, I would really really appreciate it. We'd want less bright, single color (a more simple tie dye). Like pale (watered down??) lime-green or something.

Beth

I so wanted to ask this question myself. I am from central Ohio by the way. Anyways, I live in an apartment and would love to have a tie-dye Mickey shirt but cannot take a chance of ruining the plastic liner in our tubs or the carpet. I even looked on e-bay thinking that some creative Diser out there might be selling them. I have decided to try the solar flare shirts because they seem less messy. I am going to keep an eye on this thread as I would love to purchase one also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter