• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Am i all alone in Sept 9,2006 on the magic western

We are getting closer!! TONIGHT at three am (yikes) I can book our Palo and island excursions. Next week we will be hitting our 100 day countdown !!

We just rec'd our reciept showing $0.00 balance. DD2 paid the balance as a gift :thumbsup2 :love: :woohoo:

DD1 just went to Disneyland again yesterday with her DH and DDs1 & 2 and said that she thinks she'll make a quick trip back to New Orleans Square after the latest PoC movie opens to get some pirate paraphanalia for the party night. I'm working in earnest on tasteful door signs for our group (getting 15 people to agree hasn't been easy!)

I look forward to meeting you all onboard!

Final Payment made. We're officially sailing - I ask again who's with us? We're running out of time to start planning our DIS meets... :thumbsup2

Sarangel said:
Final Payment made. We're officially sailing - I ask again who's with us? We're running out of time to start planning our DIS meets... :thumbsup2

How about if we each use the "quote" button, then add the particulars about our party? I'll start:

9 adults (ages 26 - 59) 4 Princesses (9 mo., 3; 6; 10)
all on Deck 2, Second dinner seating

We will have 2 adults (31 and 34) 2 (10 and 7) princess and 1 sir (13) on deck 8 and then my niece will be there as well so that will be 2 more adults (21 and 20) on deck 2

Sarangel’s party: me & DH for our 5th anniversary Early seating(?)

Heyentah’s party: 9 adults (ages 26 - 59) 4 Princesses (9 mo., 3; 6; 10)

CBCable’s party: 2 adults (31 and 34) 2 (10 and 7) princess and 1 sir (13) on deck 8 and then my niece will be there as well so that will be 2 more adults (21 and 20) on deck 2

Heyentah said:

CBCable’s party: 2 adults (31 and 34) 2 (10 and 7) princess and 1 sir (13) on deck 8 and then my niece will be there as well so that will be 2 more adults (21 and 20) on deck 2

HRCCrazy party of 1 Me (43) on deck 2 (rm# 2592 for now, may change again) Second dinner seating.

Paid off my cruise June 1st, in time for the 90 day date, so did I do my math right and we can book on June 12.
I going to book the Palo brunch for one day, if anyone wants to join me on one day and then you could book a 2nd day for you if you want to do the brunch more then once, just a thought. let me know.

I also got a packet from DCL with the excursions, hints and tips, and were to order gifts. My TA had it, was nice to look at.

I think I will do the Conch Train tour on my own, to check out all the spots and then hit the Hard Rock Cafe, then walk/shop around some more.

I think I will do the city tour in Grand Cayman Island Tour with Disney, then on to the Hard Rock Cafe, then some walking/shopping.

Have not found anything for Cozumel yet, may just walk around and shop. Still looking.

Has anyone check out the 5/6 Western Navigators on castaway club dot com. Shows what they have to do on sea days.

John

HRCCrazy said:
HRCCrazy party of 1 Me (43) on deck 2 (rm# 2592 for now, may change again) Second dinner seating.

There are 7 of us all together. My parents, Sister, wife, DS 4, DD 6, and myself. We are on Deck 5. We are paid in full as well.

captchris said:
There are 7 of us all together. My parents, Sister, wife, DS 4, DD 6, and myself. We are on Deck 5. We are paid in full as well.

Just me and my DH. Deck 7, Cat. 11. We are paid in full as of yesterday :banana: Late Dining for us too.

HRCCrazy said:
Paid off my cruise June 1st, in time for the 90 day date, so did I do my math right and we can book on June 12.

The way I calculated it we can book excursions and Palo June 11. I think this is the date on the letter with the packet from DCL.

HRCCrazy said:
I think I will do the Conch Train tour on my own, to check out all the spots and then hit the Hard Rock Cafe, then walk/shop around some more.

John
We are doing the Conch Trolley tour on our own. I understand you see more of the island on the trolley vs. the train. Also, we are going to the Butterfly Conservancy (so I can photograph the butterflies and birds) so the trolley will save us some of the walking.

Tracy

We're definately looking at Key West on our own (I'm thinking of renting a scooter, since I have a license for one & they're easy to park). Shirley from the Perfect Gift sent us a bunch of pamphlets about Key West, so we have an idea or two about where to go.

I'm thinking about snorkle excursions for GC & Cozamel - but I'm also going to look into something my mom calls a "resort dive" that will let you take a basic scuba class in the AM & then do an accompanied dive in the afternoon. I'd take all the scuba classes here first, but then we risk wasting all the money if we can't find someone to dive with (if we get re-routed, which is always a possibility in this season)... Obviously, I'm still not decided about this.

So far, it's looking like we're the only ones with the early seating - maybe we'll change later, if we decide to link dinner reservations...

Sarangel said:
We're definately looking at Key West on our own (I'm thinking of renting a scooter, since I have a license for one & they're easy to park). Shirley from the Perfect Gift sent us a bunch of pamphlets about Key West, so we have an idea or two about where to go.

I'm thinking about snorkle excursions for GC & Cozamel - but I'm also going to look into something my mom calls a "resort dive" that will let you take a basic scuba class in the AM & then do an accompanied dive in the afternoon. I'd take all the scuba classes here first, but then we risk wasting all the money if we can't find someone to dive with (if we get re-routed, which is always a possibility in this season)... Obviously, I'm still not decided about this.

So far, it's looking like we're the only ones with the early seating - maybe we'll change later, if we decide to link dinner reservations...

We're planning to snorkel in GC. The snorkeling in Cozumel in January was just so so. We'll skip it this time. I think we're going to do the shipwreck snorkel.

HRCCrazy party: 1 Me (43) on deck 2 (rm# 2592 for now, may change again) Second dinner seating.

CaptChris' party: There are 7 of us all together. My parents, Sister, wife, DS 4, DD 6, and myself. We are on Deck 5.

WinoTracy's Party: Just me and my DH. Deck 7, Cat. 11. Late Dining for us too.

We booked the kayak adventure at 0900 hrs at castaway cay. Has anyone ever done this before? We thought it would be neat to see other areas of the island.

How did everyone do with booking? We got everything we were looking for. I didn't get up at 2:00 a.m. CDT, but when I woke up I booked our excursions, Palo brunch and dinner.

Yep got everything we wanted :thumbsup2 Even got Palo brunch on Thursday so DH can avoid the seafood buffet.

winotracy said:
The way I calculated it we can book excursions and Palo June 11. I think this is the date on the letter with the packet from DCL.

We are doing the Conch Trolley tour on our own. I understand you see more of the island on the trolley vs. the train. Also, we are going to the Butterfly Conservancy (so I can photograph the butterflies and birds) so the trolley will save us some of the walking.

Tracy

Thanks winotracy,
I thought the trolley and train did the same tour, so sounds like I need to do the trolley, to see more of Key West. I sent away to Shirley for the Key West info.

I forgot today was 90 days out till I got the e-mail from your post, so I got on line and was not able to book :mad: so calles DCL to see what was going on, or to see if my TA didn't pay for my cruise yet, :worried:
They showed my castaway club # on the res. but didn't show up to let me book 90 days out :confused: but she added it and was able to book my Palo Brunch for Thurs. :woohoo:

After a long time of trying I got my door sign I made for last years cruise to show up (need to make it smaller) I will do something like it for this year, I know I will put my room# on it, so it don't walk away, and will still use my Dog Name :dogdance: "Wrench", over my first name.

John

Easiest reservations yet. Palo for brunch and dinner. A couple of spa treatments and some relaxation. Can't wait to get on board and start partying. Only 88 days left to go. :cheer2:

DOH!

I totally forgot to make reservations - DH & I haven't even talked about which night for Palo, etc. I guess we'll take what's left after we discuss it tonight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter