Am I addicted to WDW or Scrapbooking!!!

grandma jan

Mouseketeer
I am in the process of planning my next trip to the World in June. I find myself planning my park days as I picture them in my next scrapbook!!!

I found that I was choosing the parks in the order that I want them to apear in the scrapbook, of course I was also using TGM to make sure we are in the right park at the right time!!!

My kids think I am nuts but my grandaughters are totally with me on this!!!!!

The girls are my scrapbooking buddies and know that grandma can do no wrong!!!!! We are also planning on doing an ABC book for them and have a list of pictures to take at each park too!!!

Does anyone else do this? Am I nuts?

I didn't actually plan my days that way, but i found that as we did things, i would take pictures that would fit into my scrapbook. Since we had taken our grandson along, we took more than the usual number of pix so we could recapture some wonderful memories.
Funny how you find that scrapping does play some role in the pix you take.

I did the same thing! I took photos the last trip that I knew I hadn't taken the trip before. Although I didn't plan my days that way, I let my DH and DS plan the order. It really helped us this time to find different things to do and there are so many different things to do each time. Have fun in June.

Fellow TGMer here.
I like the idea of planning the ABC album before you go -- kind of a scavenger hunt for phots. Hmmm...3 kids and around 250 days to go, maybe I can get it done.

haha. You know, sometimes I think I get more excited about going to Disney World to take pictures than going for the rides and stuff. :rolleyes:

I am working on my Album from our Nov. 2006 trip. I find myself thinking about the pictures I want to get next time we go with pages in mind for them. I would most definitely rather take pictures than ride some of those rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter