AM EMH in 1 park, different park in afternoon: fastpass+ selection for which park?

momto2dkids

<font color=purple>Now blessed to be proud Mommy t
My family is going to WDW in June 2020 for 8 days with parkhopper tickets, staying at POP.

Knowing that parks with EMH tend to be busier, my current thinking is to go to the park with am EMH until noon/early afternoon then either go to a different park or back to resort for a rest then a different park.

My question is: is it better to book my 1st 3 fastpass+ at the morning park with the EMH or book them at the park we are going to in the afternoon?

Thank you for any advice you can give me on this.

If you plan to be at the first park at rope drop, personally I'd save your FP for the second one.

The few times that we've challenged ourselves to go to all 4 parks in 1 day we save our FPs for the 2nd or 3rd park. Arriving at a park at rope drop often means you can get quite a bit done in the first 90-120 mins without using any FP reservations.

Example, in Sep on our 4 parks in 1 day we were at DHS at rope drop (mind you that was also 6am) but, we were able to ride SDD x 3, TSM x 2 and were at Starbucks by 7:30am. We were walking onto everything with little to no wait so booking FPs would have been a waste.

Although, if you want to hit headliners in the later hours of the morning prior to leaving the park, you may want to book FPs. It will really depend on what you want to ride once the park gets busier, before you leave to go to the 2nd park or your resort.

The answer is "yes" depending on what you want to do. Each day might be different, you don't have to only do it one way every day. One way might be better for you each day.

I normally always do am emh, then hop to a different park.
Depending on what I want to do at each park, will dictate which FP plan to use. BUT, I normally try to schedule the afternoon park to be much more relaxed, so I TEND to schedule my fp's ealry in the day, and burn thru as many as I can, and then start hunting for one FP for the 2nd park as soon as I tap in to the last FP I want at the first park.

Then, for the 2nd park, I usually schedule shows and low crowd attractions, and casually hunt for good fp's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter