AM EMH at Mk - visiting as a non-resort guest

rjh3

Earning My Ears
Greeting,

We'll be hitting the MK on a day that has EMH in the AM, we are staying off-site on this visit. Will the main attractions have long waits once the rope drops for the non-resort guests? my kids are young, so we'll head straight to fantasy land.

It will be our first full day at WDW and everyone wants to do MK first.

Any thoughts/experiences.

We arrive on March 3rd, our first day in the parks will be March 4th. The crowd level is rated as a 5 by the UG.

Thanks, RJH3

It will be busy but manageable. Take advantage of Fast Passes and enjoy yourself. Let your first day be magical :)

You will probably still be ok, but my guess is that the line for Dumbo and some of the other major attractions may already be 20 minutes long or longer.

You'll be at a disadvantage, because there will already be guests in the parks before you, and there's no way to predict how many resort guests will choose to attend morning EMH that day, but I don't imagine it will be a terrible experience on a day predicted as a 5.

personally, I would change to a non-EMH park. The EMH park will be busier throughout the entire day. You will be behind the power curve by being there an hour later, and it will just escalate the whole day. If the only reason to go that day is that is just what folks want, I would try really hard to change it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter