Alulani-Waimea Falls excursion

JJKA03

Earning My Ears
We are going to be there at the end of June and we were interested in the Waimea Falls -North Shore excursion from Aulani. Was wondering if anyone has done this? Any feedback positive / negative would be great. Have 2 children DD12 and DD9.

Last edited:
My DSIL did this excursion with Aulani. They liked it a lot. However, if you have a rental car, you can do the same tour on your own and book it directly with Waimea Falls and save money.

I really wanted to do this excursion when I was there a couple of years ago. However, there were not enough signed up so it got cancelled. :(
Wish I would have thought about the option of doing it on my own since that happened. Maybe next time. Enjoy!

We are in Ko Olina right now! DenLo is right, if you will have a car you can drive to Waimea Valley yourself and tour at your own pace. We just did this yesterday. We got there when it opened at 9:00, with only a few cars there. We have a 3 year old so we stuck to the paved path and were done by 10:45. We really enjoyed it! It was beautiful, and you could easily spend a few hours there if you explored all the paths and went swimming by the falls. By the time we left several tour busses had arrived and the lot was full of cars! We were glad we arrived at the beginning with no people around. After Waimea we tried out some food trucks on the North Shore, and Madde it back by naptime at 1:00. :)

Admission at Waimea is $16 for adults and $8 for kids. There is a lovely food window, if you'll need a bite to eat before/after your hike. The drive up there is easy, especially if you have a GPS. image.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter