Alternatives to Aflac?

smidgen21

Wanna be Tink
I can purchase Aflac disability insurance through work (I pay 100% of the premium). I elected to purchase partial coverage (75% of my net pay) at a cost of $100/month. There has to be something more budget friendly. I checked with our insurance agent, they offer disability at a lower rate for better coverage (100% of net pay), but it's still $75/month. Can anyone recommend another company to get a quote from? Thanks!

Shawn

My DH's private disability is through Paul Revere, and it runs $82/month and pays out 80% of salary.

Disability insurance is not something you'll find much cheaper, I think. These policies tend to pay out more often than a life insurance policy and can pay out significant benefits. The better policies will pay benefits if you cannot do your CURRENT job, which is what my husband has. Some will pay only if you can't work at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter