Alternatives for Expanding Post Bound Scrapbook

Kristmay

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know what these things are called? I saw them on QVC the other day when they were having their scrapbooking segment. Instead of expanding your album with metal posts, they were these plastic pieces, with adhesive on one side. They stuck to the inside of your album spine and then you ran a plastic zip tie through it and then your pages. The tie then locked into place on another plastic piece on the other side. I know I'm not explaining this well at all, so if anyone knows what I'm talking about, can you please help? Are these a good solution for making your album look cleaner, rather than using the traditional metal posts? Do you know what they're called? I'm very new to scrapbooking.

thanks!

I ordered some yesterday, their Snapload expandable binders order #F10822. I've been looking at these for awhile finally decided to try them.

Jeanne

I have tried them and it didnt work out well for me. They ended up not sticking well to the book. Perhaps there were too many pages but I dont think so . I ended up taking it apart and buying more posts at AC Moore.

I love love love :love: the snapload extenders. They do sell them at Michaels near where they sell the post extenders. They are packaged as one set and cost about $5. I also buy the ones on QVC when I need to do a stack of scrapbooks.
Many of my books are bigger because I take so many pictures, so these worked out fantastic for me :thumbsup2

I have used these and found they worked better if I used a strong glue (E-6000). I glued them in and let them dry before I loaded my book. I bought them at Michaels.

Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter