• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Alternative to OTD shoe holder

theggs4ever

Mouseketeer
My Dollar Tree didn't have the shoe holder. I haven't checked another dollar store, but I will. Are there any other alternatives that will work? I don't want to spend a lot on it since it will only be used for the cruise. Anyone know how much they are at Walmart or Target?

I've seen them for $5 and $8 at Target. Haven't looked at Walmart.

Ummm...this might not be your only cruise. Some of us got addicted.

Honestly I never use the shoe holder and wouldn't consider it a big loss if I couldn't find one. Tink of exactly what you would out in it, and other ways to keep it stored. I use lots of little make up cases (the free ones I get at Clinique bonus days) to keep everyone's bathroom items tidy, and the little drawers in the cabin for other small items.

There are tons of shelves, drawers and cupboards to store things in. I found the over the door organizer made the already narrow stateroom entryway even more narrow. I think I only brought it on my first cruise. However, I have only ever had 2 people in my cabin. If I had two kids also, I might feel differently.

I bought one for our first cruise at Big Lots for about $8, took it & never used it. We found more than enough drawer space for the 3 of us.
Others really like using them but I wouldn't stress yourself out or spend a lot of money looking for it.

I ended up finding one on eBay for pretty cheap through the bidding process vs. buy-it-now. However, it really wasn't necessary. There was so much storage in our stateroom that I easily could have done without it. We are a family of four with two children and I think I will leave the shoe holder at home next time.

If you are going on the newer ship, it seemed to me like there was plenty of storage. On the older ships we used it only when our girls were young and there were four of us in a Cat. 11 room.

I bought one for our first cruise at Big Lots for about $8, took it & never used it. We found more than enough drawer space for the 3 of us.
Others really like using them but I wouldn't stress yourself out or spend a lot of money looking for it.

Good to know, i was looking around town for one of these too and it's just the three of us, not going to fret about it anymore lol one more item to mark off the list :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter