Alternate Location to watch fireworks with toddler

NloveW/Disney

Mouseketeer
We're planning on going to Disney when my DS is 2 and I was thinking it would be more enjoyable and less stressful if we could find a place to watch the MK fireworks somewhere other than the park. This way we don't have to worry about fighting the mass leaving the park with a tired 2 yr old. I know you can watch from some of the restaurants if you time it right, but is there any other locations that we could try? Thank you in advance!

Go to the beach at the poly. You do not have to be staying there to sit on the beach. Grab a treat that Capt. Cooks, then find a couple of chairs and enjoy.

We like watching from the ferry landing at the TTC. They pipe the music in and it is a great view.

We loved watching from the Poly beach. Our DD was not a fan of fireworks our last trip but we watched them riding the TTC one night and that worked for us. She didn't pay much attention to them but DH and I were able to enjoy enough of the show that we didn't feel like we missed out.

I agree with the other posters, the beach at the Poly is a great spot to watch with a little one. Far enough away, that the explosions shouldn't freak them out, and if they do just head back to the Grand Ceremonial House and wait it out inside. :) Oh, and for those so inclined, Cap'n Cook's has a Dole Whip machine......

I don't know how my daughter will react to fireworks. She'll be 26 months when we go later this year. Guess I can test her out on July 4th. But if she seems to not like the noise, I probably will go with the Poly beach suggestion. If she seems okay with them, I might try the Wishes dessert party.

We have enjoyed watching the fireworks from the boat dock at Grand Floridian. I can't remember for sure, but I want to think the music was piped in from Narcoosees.

The beach at the poly is our favorite since it's a laid back feeling resort and theirs sand to play in while you wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter