altered paint cans...what tools/supplies do i need?

rsjj

DIS Veteran
anyone know how to make these? i've seen them...but not quite sure how it's done. can someone please explain...and a list of tools/supplies needed would be greatly appreciated! thanx in advance! :flower:

It's really very easy! You are just wrapping the paint can in fabric/scrapbook paper, and embellishing it.. It is really limited only by your imagination.. not much tools needed.
I am sure if you post this is the scrapbook forum, you will get lots of info!

thanx!! would you know what kind of glue would i need? and good idea...will post this on the scrapbook forum as well. :flower:

I have just done my first 2. I got paint cans, scrapbook paper, mod podge, ruler, x-acto knife and other little trinkets.
First i sanded the can just a little so it would have something to grab. I measured the can and cut the paper i needed. I mod podged the can and glued the paper. I coated the can again and let it dry. Then i added the trinkets. Sorry i dont have pictures...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter