Alright, who here felt the earthquake?

mickey'sbff

She passes time by singing, like someone else I kn
Who survived the earthquake on the east coast?

I did!

mee, i live in VA and everything started shaking and i was like uhh wut but then it started shaking a lot and i flipped out and got up and was running downstairs but then it stopped after a little and like my whole street was outside like WHAT JUST HAPPENED

but yea it was boss and now i'm an earthquake survivor

A resturaunt in my town is giving away "I survived the 8-23-2011 earthquake" t-shirts tonight lmao

Felt it in NJ. I honestly thought i was going crazy ahah I'm my like mom did you feel that?! she said no. then i go on facebook and everyone is saying earthquake!! haha:rotfl2:

You guys are overreacting a bit XD We get around 3-4 earthquakes that size every year. It's not a big earthquake at all, and all it did was scare people lol.

I'm in Brooklyn and we felt it here. Our house felt like a giant was pushing against all of the walls. It felt like we were rocking back and forth. Some decorations we have near the staircase were shaking. I thought I was going insane until the internet blew up with everyone talking about it! People down the block were screaming "WHAT JUST HAPPENED? MY HOUSE JUST SHOOK" in thick NY accents, it was kinda funny. :laughing:

You guys are overreacting a bit XD We get around 3-4 earthquakes that size every year. It's not a big earthquake at all, and all it did was scare people lol.

Lol I know it's not bad whatsoever, but it's really exciting since we never get earthquakes. My mom said the last one she felt was one she was my age, so it's exciting!

Nope but I live in Washington on the West Coast so I don't count but I guess there was on last Friday a 3.3 or something and I slept through it. Hope everyone is ok I haven't checked all day so this is the first I've heard about it.

I felt it here in Virginia. It was quick 30 seconds but shook the whole house. Felt like it was swaying back and forth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter