Already Married Disney Brides

sabalpalms

Earning My Ears
Do you have any pictures from the ceremony/reception decoration? Or know where I can see some? THANKS!

Here are some pictures that Rosie sent me from Disney Floral.It is of Sea Breeze Pointe..

00291220-20002720SBP20swag20with20f.jpg

SeaBreezePointDECORATED1.jpg

:offtopic: when I first joined someone mentioned to me about adding petals to their SBP escape wedding. Can you do this on your own or do you have to go through Disney Floral?

:offtopic: when I first joined someone mentioned to me about adding petals to their SBP escape wedding. Can you do this on your own or do you have to go through Disney Floral?

You can bring your own but if they are fake you will have to clean it up yourselves..ask your planner to be sure..I think it was 65 for the rose petals to have them scattered on the ground and on my sand table and cake table.

Here are pictures of how we decorated SBP. Disney Floral did not provide our floral as we were able to have an outside vendor provide it for much less. Since we were an Escape wedding it worked out better that way.

WhimsicalWeyfloral.jpg

Our alter piece arrangements smelled soooooo good! We had them in our family's rental house for the week after the wedding. They were comprised of cool water (lavender) roses, cream colored roses, and blue hydrangea. Loved them!
WhimsicalWeyalterpiece.jpg

Memorial Candle-- Candle, hurricane provided by me--it had the names of our deceased grandparents and my uncle on it. Notice it is not lit. We were told NO flame at SBP. Floral ring and petals provided by Whimsical Wey. We threw in a Rose Ceremony the week of our wedding so WW provided 2 red roses for us to use during that.
MemorialCandle.jpg

We had flower petals down the aisle, an arrangement on each side and a Memorial Candle with floral ring behind Rev. Day.
SBP.jpg

Disney did provide the 2 columns. We rented them for $25. They provided the table for the Memorial Candle as well (free of charge).

My bouquet (just because I loved it!)
WhimsicalWeyBouquet.jpg

You can bring your own but if they are fake you will have to clean it up yourselves..ask your planner to be sure..I think it was 65 for the rose petals to have them scattered on the ground and on my sand table and cake table.

We were told no fake petals as it is an environmental concern. The sweet little ducks cannot be tempted by plastic rose petals!

I'll share reception decor..my reception was at atlantic dance hall

center.jpg

AE02352-22-08.jpg

AE03012-22-08.jpg

This is our altar piece from the ceremony which was later moved to our sweetheart table without the unity candles
AE15232-22-08-1.jpg

We had a smaller wedding so went for cheaper alternatives. We used a smaller unity ring and columns with candles and rose petals instead of expensive floral arrangements. Then the unity arrangement was taken to our dinner site and placed on the table along with rose petals and our favors. We were very happy with the way everything turned out (and the cost!).

DJ084612-17-07.jpg

DJ009612-17-07.jpg

we also had an extra column ready for my mom's memorial...my oldest son placed her mickey ears and my youngest son placed a yellow rose (her favorite) during the processional.

DJ009912-17-07.jpg

Here are some pictures that Rosie sent me from Disney Floral.It is of Sea Breeze Pointe..

00291220-20002720SBP20swag20with20f.jpg

SeaBreezePointDECORATED1.jpg

::sigh:: I LOVE aisle petals!! I'm getting married at the WP though, and with the colorful rug that lines the aisle, I dont think Hot Pink petals will look as nice as it does at SBP. :headache:

If you don't ask for anything special what does the cake table have on it? Just the cake and a table cloth?

::sigh:: I LOVE aisle petals!! I'm getting married at the WP though, and with the colorful rug that lines the aisle, I dont think Hot Pink petals will look as nice as it does at SBP. :headache:

I wanted the hot pink petals too, so I having them for the staged exit... That's something to think about!

If you don't ask for anything special what does the cake table have on it? Just the cake and a table cloth?

For an Escape wedding, they decorate the cake table for you. I've seen many cute designs. We didn't have our cake at our ceremony, so no cake table for us there.

We had our florist decorate our cake table at our reception. I imagine Wishes brides have Disney decorate their cake table, I'm sure someone can share!

Your florist will ask you what you want to do with your cake table...here is ours
IMG_0092.jpg

I have to find a better pic where you can see all the lennox pieces on the table..they were so cute. It was all the mice from cinderella. We provided them and they set them out for us perfectly.

If you provide items for an Escape wedding you can use them-- someone from your group may have to set them up. I've not seen an Escape cake table design that was bad. Hopefully someone will post pictures. You can either provide items yourself or you can at least ask your planner if they can do a certain theme.

For our DP, our dessert table was decorated by Disney. Since we were married 11 days before Christmas, the table had a Christmas theme. It was really cute and well done.

here's my cake table, i was mad because i didn't want it to be fluffy but oh well...
015_12A.jpg

our ceremony was at sbp...it was PACKED in there...
CM07761-24-08.jpg

here is the staged exit
CM08611-24-08.jpg

our reception was at lss which was wonderful!
CM20981-24-08.jpg

here's my cake table, i was mad because i didn't want it to be fluffy but oh well...
015_12A.jpg

OMG - you got clouding even though you asked not to?! I actually had it written in my BEO: "No clouding on cake table!"

Well, there was no clouding, which was cool, but the sashes I paid for were too short :headache: I can't believe they thought this was a good look:

IMG_1528.jpg

Will we be asked or given options even if it's an escape wedding? Now I'm stressing out that my cake table will suck. :eek:

They may not give you any options other than putting out the table decor you supply, but I have to tell you that the Escape cake tables always look nice - way nicer than mine even with the dreaded clouding! :rotfl: At Sea Breeze point they put out plants and usually some accessories - I'm always surprised by how much effort they go to.

Caryn & Carrie:
Why didn't I know about this clouding thing that would take place without my consent or knowledge? When I saw my cake table I was like.."Ummmm,Thats interesting...." Someone should have warned me! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter