Already booked--insurance and reservation TFR question....

Lisa loves Pooh

DIS Veteran
I am already booked but looking at other TA's for comparable quotes...if I moved my reservation, would my insurance travel with it? Or would I be out that money and have to purchase new insurance?

our insurance isn't directly through DCL--but it is something our TA booked.

Thanks!

It can be difficult at times to move a reservation from one TA to the other; its usually best to book direct with DCL first, and then shop between TA's for best price/onboard credits.

You are basically going to be taking money away from the TA you are booked with now....

Out of professional courtesy, most TAs will not take a reservation transferred from another TA.

Thank you for that info--I had not considered that.

In any case the other TA provided me a quote and it was higher anyway--so we are staying put.

It is nice though that they do look out for one another.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter