Already booked, but take advantage of new discounts

Sox1N04

Earning My Ears
So, I'm interested in booking a stay at Beach Club Villas in October 2014 right now so I know I've got my room. However, I believe that Disney typically offers discounts for this time of year. If I book now, how would I take advantage of the discounted room rate if it comes up next year?
Thanks

Yep - I believe you can book now & then call back & apply discounts as they are announced. I know I've read of others doing that here on the Dis.:thumbsup2

So, I'm interested in booking a stay at Beach Club Villas in October 2014 right now so I know I've got my room. However, I believe that Disney typically offers discounts for this time of year. If I book now, how would I take advantage of the discounted room rate if it comes up next year?
Thanks

Yes, you can book now and if specials are released that you're eligible for, you can call Disney and they'll adjust your pricing. Keep in mind, there are usually a limited number of rooms available for a specific promotion. Just because you book now, doesn't mean that you will be able to get the special pricing if a promo comes out - it doesn't matter how long you've had the reservation, it depends on what's available when you call.

In our case, we were booked for this October at POFQ. When the specials were released, I called right away and, even though a 5% room only discount was advertised, there were no rooms available. We ended up switching to a different resort (WL) and got a 30% discount.

If you book through a TA, they should keep an eye on the specials and call in on your behalf if something comes along. But, if you book through Disney directly, you'll need to keep an eye on things and be ready to call if/when the promos are released. Specials for this October were released on August 1st so you'll probably have a little time before you need to keep a close watch.

Hope all that makes sense. Best of luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter