ALPINE MAGIC - Trip Report

Amazing Scenery! Thanks for posting the link. Sounds like another great adventure to me.

These aren't my photos. I pulled it from another link on this board. Looks like they are having fun ... and yes, great photos!

It truly was an amazing trip and I can't wait to read Gibson4's trip report. We took this trip last month and I'm anxious to find out if they enjoyed it as much as we did. By their pictures, I'd say they are! They should be on their way to the farewell dinner right now.

It truly was an amazing trip and I can't wait to read Gibson4's trip report. We took this trip last month and I'm anxious to find out if they enjoyed it as much as we did. By their pictures, I'd say they are! They should be on their way to the farewell dinner right now.

We're thinking of doing this trip next year. The Husky Camp visit looks very interesting. What type of interaction did you have with the dogs and what was lunch like? And where did the zip lining take place?

Carol I think that is Gibson4s report.

Carol I think that is Gibson4s report.

In a post they did yesterday, they said they would do a full trip report when they get home. There were too many highlights to mention in their progress report.

We're thinking of doing this trip next year. The Husky Camp visit looks very interesting. What type of interaction did you have with the dogs and what was lunch like? And where did the zip lining take place?

The Husky Camp was great. You go inside the cages at feeding time and mingle with several of the dogs. Then you are assigned a dog to take for a walk. The dogs definitely take you, it was so much fun. The lunch was fantastic. Home cooking by the ladies in the town.

The zip lining was at a Fun Park at the bottom of the Matterhorn.

The Husky Camp was great. You go inside the cages at feeding time and mingle with several of the dogs. Then you are assigned a dog to take for a walk. The dogs definitely take you, it was so much fun. The lunch was fantastic. Home cooking by the ladies in the town.

The zip lining was at a Fun Park at the bottom of the Matterhorn.

Thanks! It sounds like we would definitely enjoy this adventure. Now it's just a matter of waiting for AbD to release their 2010 schedule...

In a post they did yesterday, they said they would do a full trip report when they get home. There were too many highlights to mention in their progress report.

Thanks for the clarification Carol. I'll be sure to look for her full report now!

Wow is right! The additional photos that were added today are awesome!!

Alpine Magic? South Africa? Alpine Magic?:confused3

What to choose what to choose:goodvibes

Hi! I just looked at the link from the first thread.........Is this trip 1 trip? or 2 different trips? TIA

Thank you so much for the trip report!! :) I loved looking at your pictures. We leave in 10 days! It looks like you guys had a wonderful time. We are very anxious to go. Loved the photo of all your electronics! I am planning on taking my netbook so my kids can touch base with their friends. Any problems with internet while on your trip??

We had to buy the internet cards at each hotel. They were 5 Euros each for 24 hours. Zermatt had free wireless spots in the lobby but we were never able to connect. Hopefully they've got it fixed. Maybe Gibson4 had better luck.

Thanks alot for the great triip report and photos. One quick question, was the paragliding part of the ABD offering or did you do it on your own.

Wow, this trip looks amazing! Beautiful scenery and fun things to do at every turn! And you had Marco, too - we had him last summer on Viva Italia, he was super.

Thanks for posting your report, it was lovely to read.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter