Alphabet Game 2.0

My Name is Steven, my husband's name is Sergio, we come from Romania, and we sell Rockets

T- My name is Tara and my husbands name is Timmy, we come from Texas, and we sell Trophies.

X- My name is Xia and my husbands name is Xavier, we come from Xochimilco, and we sell Xrays

X- My name is Xia and my husbands name is Xavier, we come from Xochimilco, and we sell Xrays

You forgot V and W! I will complete it instead.

V- My name is Victoria and my boyfriend's name is Vickson, we come from Venezuala, and we sell vegetables. lol.

And here is W:

W- My name is Wiley and my husband's name is Wilson, we come from Wales (it is part of Britian), and we sold a willow.

Y- My name is Yolanda and my husbands name is Yatin, we come from Yugoslavia, and we sell Yo-yo's

You forgot V and W! I will complete it instead.

V- My name is Victoria and my boyfriend's name is Vickson, we come from Venezuala, and we sell vegetables. lol.

And here is W:

W- My name is Wiley and my husband's name is Wilson, we come from Wales (it is part of Britian), and we sold a willow.

You caught it! :D I didnt think anyone would :]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter