Alphabet/ Die Cut/ Punches Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be willing to make some tubs.... it is 3.75" x 2". Let me know! :)

Oh, you are home already.
I'll just delete this little rant I had on why you were DISing instead of making memories and go put some salt on my foot before I eat it next time. :)

Hi Nancy!

Can you add Animal Kingdom to my list of Cricut cartridges? Also, it looks like you accidentally missed my post adding Alphalicious as well.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Shauna

Okay, everyone is updated as of post #163.. Sorry I missed some of you the past week.... kids are home.. so my mind is shot! :)

No problem! I know how busy you are! Thanks for keeping this list together.

Cheers,
Shauna

Can I bother someone who has the Mickey Font cart to cut out the alphabet for me? I'm doing a Disney ABC Album for my fall trip (need something different than traditional) and thought that would be good for the letters

Probably 3" and I'll send paper. I'd hate to impose on someone who is nice enough to do my cuts :) I have lots of time, I don't leave until August 31

Do you still have my addy? Send me the paper and I'll get working on it when it arrives.

Please add tear drop and base camp to my cricut list.

I have 2 more carts coming next week and will post when they get here.

I have Zooballoo, Paper Dolls and Printing 101

I am stillwiating for Opposites Attract and Fabulous Finds to get here.

I'll get you updated by Monday.. crazy day around here..and this paper bag albums are a must to get completed.. DD and I worked the fair project check in til 3pm.. and actually DD is still there judging the mini-4H projects (1&2 graders).. poor girl will probably put in a 12 hour shift.. volunteer!

Nancy, could you please add:
Beyond Birthdays
Tags, Bags, Boxes and More
Printing 101
Jasmine
ZooBalloo and
Paper Doll Dress Up
to my list?

And I need an intervention!!!

Updated to here!!! :)
I need to go through this list..and get my requests in!!! I plan on putting a major dent in my scrapping this month!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter