Alone in front of Cinderella's Castle

ShanLubey

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! Since our trip last September, I hadn't a moment to get these images onto CS6 to edit. We planned an early breakfast at Crystal Palace, got to the park to the front of the reservations line and kinda looked like little kids running to the front of the park. A gentleman cleaning Main Street took this shot of our family.

It's a treasure. (I need to clone out that security guard, but my husband says to leave them so it can be noticed that we were the only non-employees in front of the castle. MAGIC!

Such a nice picture! Love that the baby is looking the right way and so cute!

One of these days we're going to have to haul our backsides out of bed for an early ADR to get a shot like this.

That's great. We get early morning ADRs with these shots in mind.

It'd be nice if the castle wasn't tipping over, but all and all, that's a fun shot.

That's great. We get early morning ADRs with these shots in mind.

It'd be nice if the castle wasn't tipping over, but all and all, that's a fun shot.

Totally fixable in CS6. You could even add the top in there with the help of one of the many photos readily available of the castle of you wanted to.

No Security guard in the picture. Lady is a PhotoPass photographer and the man is an entertainment manager. Just thought I'd clarify.

It's a little nitpicky, but I think of the good natured and helpful variety.

Pea, is not wrong the mind knows that the lines of that castle are vertical lines and really wants them to make sense.

If the OP would IM me, I would give up my personal email and straighten that out for you sometime this week.

I think the sky could be dodged a bit as well, castle's a little white-on-white.

In any case that's all just an aesthetic observation, the joyous memory looks well-captured.

When you going back?

It's a little nitpicky, but I think of the good natured and helpful variety.

Pea, is not wrong the mind knows that the lines of that castle are vertical lines and really wants them to make sense.

If the OP would IM me, I would give up my personal email and straighten that out for you sometime this week.

I think the sky could be dodged a bit as well, castle's a little white-on-white.

In any case that's all just an aesthetic observation, the joyous memory looks well-captured.

When you going back?

Thank you so much for your offer - that is so sweet of you! I have it off to retouchup.com to be fixed already.

We'll be back in January. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter