Alohaaaaa!!! Let's do the hula!!!!!! TR LINK ADDED

Hi! I am on board!! :banana: Great news about the dates!! I love the Poly! We went there a couple of times this past week and the kids were constantly bugging me that we MUST stay there!! Hopefully one day!! :goodvibes

Hi! I am on board!! :banana: Great news about the dates!! I love the Poly! We went there a couple of times this past week and the kids were constantly bugging me that we MUST stay there!! Hopefully one day!! :goodvibes

YAY!!! I am so glad your here!!

I love it too!! I have stayed there one time but it was in 94 so I am soooo excited about staying there again! :)

I'm here , now that I found you !! lol

Great intro :thumbsup2 Glad that you have a trip on the books for February !

:rotfl: every time I see the picture of the MIL squatting down to Hollie level !

Can't wait to read all about the new trip popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::

I'm glad you started another report! This should be good......but weren't you going with your mom?!

yes!! You have to come our way soon! Maybe when the new resort opens up! :rolleyes1

Oh I plan on it!! My mom said that maybe she wants to go next Fall or in 2012 in the Fall. I am so excited!!!

I'm here , now that I found you !! lol

Great intro :thumbsup2 Glad that you have a trip on the books for February !

:rotfl: every time I see the picture of the MIL squatting down to Hollie level !

Can't wait to read all about the new trip popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::

YAY!!!! lol!!!!

Me too!! Now if I can just get my mother on the ball!!

Oh, I know!! The CM's were telling her to stand up straight!! :lmao:

I'm glad you started another report! This should be good......but weren't you going with your mom?!

Me too!!!!!! :)

Yes, and she actually told me yesterday that it might be just Hollie, me, and my mom. Which is fine with me!! She is really ready to get one booked!

Joining in! I always enjoy reading your TRs. :)

Awww, thanks for joining in Tiffany!!!!
You are too sweet!:goodvibes

Joining in! Hannah is a sweet name. That's what I was going to name my next girl if I had another kid.
Yay, for the Poly. I'm sure Hollie will enjoy showing her baby sister around her place for the first time.:goodvibes
Barbara

Page 3 already! Where have I been!?! I am glad you are back. ;) I was so sad when they closed your last thread. I thought "How am I going to get updates on Hannah Lane?":confused3 I took my DS on his first trip when he was 9 months old and it was a great age.:love: Looking forward to more!popcorn::

Kelly

Joining in! Hannah is a sweet name. That's what I was going to name my next girl if I had another kid.
Yay, for the Poly. I'm sure Hollie will enjoy showing her baby sister around her place for the first time.:goodvibes
Barbara

Aww thank you so much!!!!!

Oh I know she will! She is already talking about her riding Splash Mtn with her, but we told her it would be a while for that one!! :goodvibes

Page 3 already! Where have I been!?! I am glad you are back. ;) I was so sad when they closed your last thread. I thought "How am I going to get updates on Hannah Lane?":confused3 I took my DS on his first trip when he was 9 months old and it was a great age.:love: Looking forward to more!popcorn::

Kelly

I am glad I am back too!!!! I know, guess I know I need to stick on the TR boards! lol!!

Oh good!! Give me any feedback on his trip if you would like! Hannah will be 7 months so I hope she does good!

wow! That would be soo cool! Be sure to let me know!

I absolutely will!!! :)

A little baby update!! My friends are throwing me a baby shower this weekend so I will have some pictures to share once its over with!! I also go to the doctor this Friday..yay!!!!! I have been having my braxton hicks contractions. Fun!! Oh, and Hannah officially loves my rib cage since she keeps her feet in them all the time!! haha

YAY!!!! lol!!!!

Me too!! Now if I can just get my mother on the ball!!

Oh, I know!! The CM's were telling her to stand up straight!! :lmao:

Yes, then you could have 2 pre-trip reports going :thumbsup2

Awe that's so nice that your friends are having u a baby shower this weekend , can't wait to see the pic's !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter