Aloha!!! Who's going to Aulani??

We're going on the 10th of October for 10 nights. I'm looking forward to it but I feel woefully under planned at the moment compared to my usual Orlando trips.

How difficult has it been to book at 7 months? We are considering trying to book for December.

It seems to be hit or miss (there's another Aulani thread around here somewhere).

The second phase is opening up in December so it might be easier.

I called on the first day of my 7 month window, at 9:03 AM. What I wanted was available, but as I began asking questions about special requests she told me to hold on because she wanted to book the room quickly since there weren't many units available. Then she went back and added my room requests.

We're going on the 10th of October for 10 nights. I'm looking forward to it but I feel woefully under planned at the moment compared to my usual Orlando trips.

I know what you mean - it's crazy to think about swiming in a pool that isn't even finished come October! Not to mention no real idea on what to do about food, etc. I do know that it will be great though! :cool1:

We'll be trying at the 7 month mark to reserve Jan 6 - 9, 2012 island view. Why waste a good weekend when we could be checking out the newest DVC resort on the way to Kauai/Maui.

Going the week after Thanksgiving! When I called it seemed like they had every room type and view available! :thumbsup2

We are going October 15 through the 23 in a pool view studio for 2 days then an ocean view studio for the rest:yay:. OKW is our home base.

We are there for the opening day and can't wait. We are there for a week and are just about to start planing a trip for Jan with my parents for 8 or 9 days.
We are owners.

12/17 through 12/23 - 2 Bedroom Island View:banana:

Oct 21 - 29 in a 2 Bdrm Pool View! Waitlisted for an Ocean View but it really doesn't matter to me. I CANNOT stop listening to Hula music and I just did an ebay search for Hawaiian to find the biggest brightest one for my dad. We are going to celebrate his 65th birthday!

A lot of us will be there around Christmas!!! Mele Keliki Maka (no idea if that is the correct spelling).

I booked our 3 nights for 1/6 - 1/9/12 in a studio island view this morning! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter