ALOHA to Hawaii ~ April 29 - May 14, 2012 Part 5

I just saw a picture of Wonder from HILO, Hawaii.
Taken from a oceanfront bed and breakfast where we stayed in FEB!

wonderhilo2.jpg

wonderhilo1.jpg

These are the two pictures from just north of Hilo, HI as the ship enters the harbor.

Taken from
Hale Kai Hawaii Oceanfront Bed & Breakfast, Hilo, HI

Just find out that an interpreter, Marvin, Tara, Angela are on the cruise. There are group of deaf people there.

Oh damn, we miss it out again, as we often cruise there is no deaf people extra, just us...

I bet there will be fun fun fun!!:laughing::laughing::badpc:

We saw the interpretors in the Walt Disney Theatre and thought of you! We have booked Next May 2013 Panama Canal crossing - come with us on that one! :)

BTW this is CarolAnnC posting under DH's alias - we are on board the Wonder right now! Leaving Kauai!

I've made it a whole week trying to put this cruise out of my mind and the fact that were not on it. Hoping everyone is having a great time, please post pictures. Make us feel we are there!!

I am so bummed that I missed out on this cruise!
DFH and I just got back from Hawaii (my first plane ride and outta state trip ever) and I LOVED it! We started talking about doing the cruise in oct (when I thought the inagural trip was) for our honeymoon.... still might but would've loved to have the hawaiian DCL vinyl... If anyone on board right now can pick me up one I would be forever in your debt and can paypal you whatever you want for it! lol.

Have SO much fun! :D

I've made it a whole week trying to put this cruise out of my mind and the fact that were not on it. Hoping everyone is having a great time, please post pictures. Make us feel we are there!!

Edna Mode

There are some photos on WBRepo- Ship of Thieves - Remember the Magic on this forum.

There are some people from Thieves are on the Hawaii Cruise.

Go have a look at it.

As this photos are awesome

Scottishwee35

We saw the interpretors in the Walt Disney Theatre and thought of you! We have booked Next May 2013 Panama Canal crossing - come with us on that one! :)

BTW this is CarolAnnC posting under DH's alias - we are on board the Wonder right now! Leaving Kauai!

Hello Crissup

How are you? and have you enjoy the Hawaii? Now you are on sea days..

We had the interpreters while we were cruising from Dover to Barcelona and it was great fun with them.

We went to WBRepo - Ship of Thieves to Panama Canal 08 and it was awesome. I love to do it again but my husband don't want to. We took 3 half week off, when we came back home and School asked us not to do it again in future as it is one off. :worried:

My daughter will start High School after this Summer so we cannot take her out of school.

I met lot of friends while cruising with WBrepo and this Thieves people are on your cruise too.

I saw lots of photos from Thieves on Facebook, and this photos look so good:thumbsup2 I wish I am there:furious::rotfl:

We are going back to Med next year with NCL Spirit - Deaf World Cruise as we never try it and thought give a try as the flight is less expensive for us to flight to Barcelona than go to USA as it is very expensive nowaday.

Hope meet you one day.

Enjoy the cruise....

Scottishwee35:thumbsup2

Today we welcome back our pioneers from their inaugural cruise to Hawaii on the Wonder!!!
We hope you had a great trip, lots of good memories, lots of great pictures, and no sunburns!
We are eagerly awaiting your reports on all things Disney in Hawaii!

I can't believe that it is over and the Wonder docked at S P at LA today.

I look forward to hear or see the photos...

Scottishwee35

Welcome home my friends. I hope you all had a great time. Look forward to hearing what I missed...sniff sniff

Let's face it, the Pacific is not the Carribean. Breezy and way too cool, but still an adventure.

Pack accordingly you October cruisers...

Back home now but had a Wonderful time.
I enjoyed the sea days but the port days in Hawaii were really great.
I hope everyone has a safe trip to their home wherever that may be, luckily for me it was maybe 20 minutes at most. :thumbsup2

Great cruise! We had a wonderful time on the glorius Wonder. So sorry we had to get off this morning. We had the best servers Mariann and Phapakorn and Philbert are stateroom hosts. Hawaii was a little too short, but it was still wonderful. The sea days were great a little windy on a few days. But a lot of action on the ship, so lot's to do. Thanks Disney Wonder for another wonderful cruise.

Home now as well. This was a great cruise. Our servers Zaldy and Noel where awesome. My Stateroom host, Philbert was great. I loved all the sea days, made the cruise feel like it was longer than it was. Highlights included the great Pub Night, seeing a active Volcano, seeing old friends, making some great new ones, and a very lucky Bridge tour. Only real disappointment was, I wished we overnighted in Honolulu.

Hello Crissup

How are you? and have you enjoy the Hawaii? Now you are on sea days..

How are you. Sorry I didn't respond earlier. I hadn't really been logging onto the DIS while onboard, but CarolAnnC borrowed my phone one day to logon, which is why she was posting from my account. LOL!

The cruise was awesome. This was the longest cruise we had taken yet, and had previously always wished we had more time at sea to really enjoy the ship. All the sea days were awesome, and as they were all clumped into two groups of sea days, they didn't feel all chopped up. In fact, I think they went by really quickly. We basically felt a bit like we were on three cruises. One to get us to Hawaii, one to tour the islands, and the third to bring us back home again.

We would do this cruise again in an instant!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter