ALOHA! The Polynesian Resort Information Thread: September 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot lay around in the room during the day either while at Disney ! There is to much to do :rotfl: Now maybe on the beach in a hammock watching everything that is going on, now I could do that. But sitting in the room I'm afraid I will miss something :rotfl: I also wake up way to early in the mornings and cant wait to get the day started. If I'm in the room while the others are watching tv or resting, I'm pacing and impatient to get out and do something :thumbsup2

I agree! Laying around in the room would make me :crazy2: Laying in a hammock on the beach with a book and/or an adult beverage :thumbsup2 I sometimes do this at home when DH and the kids are inside (when the weather is nice). It is a heavenly moment...until everyone comes looking for me!

I don't think that you're wasting anything if you're enjoying the moment.

I,m 67 yrs old and in 8 days We will be at the Poly for the 1st time. In fact, it will be our 1st time staying on wdw property. We are real excited and hope it is as great as all of you say it is. Thanks for all your comments and for all the information we have received from reading these threads.

guitarob said:
Sorry... I have to get this off of my chest:

SINGLE DIGITS!!!!!!!!!
:cool1::dance3::cheer2::banana::rotfl2:

In just 9 short days we'll be back at the Poly!!! I can. not. wait!!!!

I should have known you'd beat me to it!

Yaaaay single digits!

vegas4111 said:
I,m 67 yrs old and in 8 days We will be at the Poly for the 1st time. In fact, it will be our 1st time staying on wdw property. We are real excited and hope it is as great as all of you say it is. Thanks for all your comments and for all the information we have received from reading these threads.

That's great! I hope you have a wonderful time!

Thanks for the new thread, been away for a week or so it is nice to see the new one!

I will be struggling with the idea of a day off (actually 2) from the parks, but I feel its important. Last WDW vacation I felt horrible after i left, exhausted and stressed.

This time , as hard as I am sure it will be .... 1/4 of our trip will be non park or half park days. We bought 9 days of tickets for 8 day trip, because it was so cheap... sowe can go anywhere we want for as long as we want.

Same here. Last trip was 6 park days and we only stayed at resort for half day on our leaving day. This time we are building in resort days because DH was pretty tired from the vacation! It's going to be hard though... I'm just a commando parks kind of gal!

Quick question:

We are debating adding the Club Level to our Honeymoon stay from June 28 to July 4th.

Would you do it considering that we will be transferring to a theme park standard room on the 4th? Then staying 3 days more at CBR in a pirate room.

We're younger as well, we'll be 22 and 23. We like to spend some time at the resort each day and we have dining planned for every day.

Yes or no? It only makes about 400.00 difference if we do.

Quick question:

We are debating adding the Club Level to our Honeymoon stay from June 28 to July 4th.

Would you do it considering that we will be transferring to a theme park standard room on the 4th? Then staying 3 days more at CBR in a pirate room.

We're younger as well, we'll be 22 and 23. We like to spend some time at the resort each day and we have dining planned for every day.

I say if you can afford it, go for it!! We absolutely love CL.

Nasty weather here in CT - we are on a tornado watch until 9 pm - think I'll start throwing some stuff in the suitcase to calm myself :scared1:

Nasty weather here in CT - we are on a tornado watch until 9 pm - think I'll start throwing some stuff in the suitcase to calm myself :scared1:

hope the storm passes quickly with no injury or property damage to you and your family and friends
:worried:

:welcome:party:You have made a wise decision! If you have any questions feel free to fire away--everyone here is more than willing to help. I hope you enjoy your stay as much as we have enjoyed each and every one of ours!

One bit of advice, since it is your first stay on property--be prepared to become addicted. :flower3:

Quick question:

I say that it all depends on how much you are going to use the CL lounge and how much you like turndown service. If you are going to actually use and enjoy the service then go for it!! We love it but we spend ALOT of time at the resort. It is definitely nice and fair warning... it spoils you! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter