• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ALOHA! The Polynesian Resort Information Thread: June 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, checking out today :(. It's much harder leaving this trip than it has been before. We all have enjoyed Poly so much
. Can't wait to come back!!

One more thing...just checked Frogg Togg website. Looks like they make 2 kinds of ponchos. The ultra-lite for about $13 and the emergency poncho for $5. I believe the ultra-lite ones are a little sturdier from looking at the pics on their website. The ones I got at wal-mart were the ultra-lite ones.

ours are the ultra-lite as well. We hit a good deal on them. ;)

I think Tuvalu is the one closed for rehab now. As far as fridges the Hawaii buildings fridges have all been replaced, not sure about the

I had seen that Hawaii's were replaced, wondering about the rest. Also, does anyone have an idea of when Tuvalu will be done? I had already done online check in before we switched. I wouldn't had we planned to stay here 1st. I'm not that pickey we just always request not to be way out in Tahiti and the other one way out there and we really don't want a room w/ no balcony or patio. Other than that we are good.

The volcano rehab doesn't start til early next year thankfully. When DVC goes in it will the the quiet pool that will be effected.

We are there in 8 days!!

Tried at two different Walmarts to get the Frogg Toggs and could only get one. I am going to order the other three from Amazon.

Anyone going to be there on the 4th of August? That is the day we get to the Poly. It would be kinda cool to have a little Dis Meet!

Checking in on the 4th! It's been 3yrs since our last visit. We try to mix it up but the Poly is our favorite.

I have been following this board for several months in preparation for my trip. (We leave in less than a week...Hooray!) I just wanted to say that this seems like the thread with the most helpful, nice people anywhere on the Disboards. It makes me even more excited for my first poly visit...everyone is just so stinking happy!!!! I love it!!! I am generally an upbeat, positive person, so I just love the vibe from everyone posting about the resort.

I have been following this board for several months in preparation for my trip. (We leave in less than a week...Hooray!) I just wanted to say that this seems like the thread with the most helpful, nice people anywhere on the Disboards. It makes me even more excited for my first poly visit...everyone is just so stinking happy!!!! I love it!!! I am generally an upbeat, positive person, so I just love the vibe from everyone posting about the resort.

Have a great trip!! I agree with the people on the Poly board, they are the nicest!!! I was planning our 2014 trip there but switched resorts because of all the construction talk.

Hope you have a great time!!

I totally agree!!

Just wanted to say hi to all from Samoa! I've been a lurker for a while now and this is my first post ever. We are absolutely loving our stay so far. The Poly is beautiful of course and after a stay at POFQ last year, my husband is saying we are never staying anywhere but here from now on! Thanks to all for this wonderful thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter