ALOHA! The Polynesian Resort Information Thread: January 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to bring in the suitcases and working on a base tan today....weather is just as warm as Orlando today!!! But I would rather be at the Poly having a cocktail by the pool!
:beach:

Every muscle in my body aches from working in the backyard getting it ready for DD15's "Somewhat Sweet 16". :scared:

Starting to bring in the suitcases and working on a base tan today....weather is just as warm as Orlando today!!! But I would rather be at the Poly having a cocktail by the pool!
:beach:

Every muscle in my body aches from working in the backyard getting it ready for DD15's "Somewhat Sweet 16". :scared:

I am right there with you many aches and pains from all the yard work this weekend :laundy:. WE are in Lombard. Its a Little to early to start the tan we dont get to the Poly until November. Cant wait :yay: It will be our first time at the poly :cool1:

we departed the poly, sadly, this morning at around 3:20am.
we had a great time!!! we had a garden view room and still were able to watch wishes every night from our balcony!!! the only thing keeping it from being a mk view room was a few branches. (room 3227)
the cms were great!!! from the guy who delv. our 2 tons of bags to the room to the cm who gave me a room keys when i locked mine in the room. (yes, locked the room keys, credit cards, cash and drivers lic. in the room)popcorn::
we had a great time at the poly. i will have to say, between the contemp. and the poly, i have to go with the poly. dw likes the poly and dd likes the contemp. :lmao: we wanted to stay there for along time and glad we did it.
im hoping any changes coming to the poly dont destroy the resort. next may, we are going to spend a few nights over at the grand, just to say we did it.
in closing, great resort!!! :thumbsup2

we had a great time!!! we had a garden view room and still were able to watch wishes every night from our balcony!!! the only thing keeping it from being a mk view room was a few branches. (room 3227)
the cms were great!!! from the guy who delv. our 2 tons of bags to the room to the cm who gave me a room keys when i locked mine in the room. (yes, locked the room keys, credit cards, cash and drivers lic. in the room)popcorn::
we had a great time at the poly. i will have to say, between the contemp. and the poly, i have to go with the poly. dw likes the poly and dd likes the contemp. :lmao: we wanted to stay there for along time and glad we did it.
im hoping any changes coming to the poly dont destroy the resort. next may, we are going to spend a few nights over at the grand, just to say we did it.

Glad you had a great time and wonderful CMs during your vacation, sorry it's already over :sad1:

Don't forget!

Those of you who will be at the poly between June 1st to June 9th, I would like to meet some of you. We have rented the premium cabana all day and night at the poly on the 7th! We are planning a quiet dinner at the cabana around 6p but the rest of the time is wide open. If the live feed is working we can even set up an event to say hello to those who werent fortunate enough to make it on your trip! So pop in and say hello! Of course my name is Carl and my wife's name is Azure :thumbsup2

Glad to hear you had a great trip. we arrrive aug 14th for 11 nights. You mentioned you were in room 3227..but what building ?

Thanks

Don't forget!

Those of you who will be at the poly between June 1st to June 9th, I would like to meet some of you. We have rented the premium cabana all day and night at the poly on the 7th! We are planning a quiet dinner at the cabana around 6p but the rest of the time is wide open. If the live feed is working we can even set up an event to say hello to those who werent fortunate enough to make it on your trip! So pop in and say hello! Of course my name is Carl and my wife's name is Azure :thumbsup2

What a wonderful thing to do:goodvibes Unfortunately by then I'll be back home :sad:, but I'll check to see if you do a live feed and if I'm not working get a quick DIS/WDW/Poly fix ;)

What a wonderful thing to do:goodvibes Unfortunately by then I'll be back home :sad:, but I'll check to see if you do a live feed and if I'm not working get a quick DIS/WDW/Poly fix ;)
I am going to try a 24/7 live feed but if not I will bring up a live feed at the cabana and wishes. I( am hoping to get some poly peeps to say hello to their friends back home.

aotearoa. (still dont know how to say it or spell it):lmao:

Dave,
you are coming for our DisDads convention in january, Right?

Don't forget!

Awesome - love the live feeds!
BTW, your wife has a beautiful name, just thought I'd mention that. :)

aotearoa. (still dont know how to say it or spell it):lmao:

Oh my goodness I am so glad I'm not the only one. I stood and looked at that sign for a good couple minutes trying to sound it out to myself without trying to look like a complete idiot.

I was going to go in and ask a CM but never got around to it and didn't want to look too silly :teeth:

Don't forget!

Carl, ,
So sorry that the cabanna day isn't a week earlier. We will be at the poly the 25th to June 3. Still, we will try to seek you out and finally meet a fellow philly guy in person. I will listen for "our" accent around the pool and seek you out!
Have a safe trip down. pixiedust:

We'll be there June 2-7 (family of 3). We are traveling with 2 other families of 4 with us, they have never stayed at the Poly before. Too bad we are leaving the 7th or I would come by to thank you for all of the information you have shared.

I could just wonder around the Poly screaming "Carl" to see if anyone answers.

Carl, ,
So sorry that the cabanna day isn't a week earlier. We will be at the poly the 25th to June 3. Still, we will try to seek you out and finally meet a fellow philly guy in person. I will listen for "our" accent around the pool and seek you out!
Have a safe trip down. pixiedust:
you have a safe trip as well!! you have but 4 days left! gotta be bursting! :goodvibes

Awesome - love the live feeds!
BTW, your wife has a beautiful name, just thought I'd mention that. :)

here is the link to the new feed. I went ahead and added the old poly loop music and some pics of the poly. Polynesian live feed from June 1st to June 9th so if you guys would like to log in and listen..

I am going to try a 24/7 live feed but if not I will bring up a live feed at the cabana and wishes. I( am hoping to get some poly peeps to say hello to their friends back home.

Dave,
you are coming for our DisDads convention in january, Right?

sorry carl, i wont be able to make it. briana starts school that week. when she was in high school i just had to write a note. colleges dont care if you show up or not as long as you pay.:lmao:
if it was a week earlier, we would have bben down. i get three weeks vacation and 5 sick days. i use my sick day for taking tammy to philly to wills and the three weeks for wdw. tammy and i do a 11 nighter at okw and we do an 8 nighter with briana. brianas trip we work around her time frames and the 11 nighter i do what im told.:lmao:
i thought about just coming down for 2 nights buts that alot for just two nights and one day. maybe the following year. :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter