ALOHA! Sept. 2015 PTR! * Updated 11/3 - p. 11*

THANK YOU!!!

Hey everyone, thank you so much for joining me here on my PTR!
I've looooved planning this trip and sharing ideas with you all.
Thank you for all the help and advice you've offered me, and sorry it's sometimes taken me a while to reply, it's been a busy year!
But I really appreciate it so much - you guys are awesome!

:grouphug:

I finally finished up my 2014 trip report, so I'm ready to get rolling on my new one!
I'm going to write a few posts about DLP, but I understand not everyone will be interested in that, so I'm going to try to get through it quickly.

And hopefully soon we'll start chatting about WDW :goodvibes

Here's a link to my new trip report - Click here!

And Everything You Do, CELEBRATE YOU! (Sept/Oct 2015)

Thank you again everyone!

:grouphug:

LOL I had the map I posted up on my phone and we STILL got lost in MCO :rotfl:

That's so cool that you have DVC!! Did you manage to make a reservation?!

Unfortunately we didn't, everything was a bit out of our point reach. No worries though, we banked our points and plan to use them in June for our stay at Boardwalk! So excited to start reading your report!

Aww I never saw you! :sad2: Did you enjoy the welcome show?! Our monorail took a while on our first morning... And we just got there in time, but it was SO busy!! You were there on September 23rd right?! :crazy2: The only space we could get was behind a giant tree so we couldn't really see the station, but we could see the performers and the characters so it wasn't so bad :goodvibes

I couldn't get the rest of the crew out of bed for the welcome. We were in the park that day, but it was ridiculous. I kept my eyes peeled for another red-head with a British accent...but no luck. :guilty:

Next time, we will have to plan a Dis Meet. party:

I couldn't get the rest of the crew out of bed for the welcome. We were in the park that day, but it was ridiculous. I kept my eyes peeled for another red-head with a British accent...but no luck. :guilty:

Next time, we will have to plan a Dis Meet. party:

Wait. There's two of you with red hair????

Be still my beating heart! :faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter