Aloha !! ~ mandymouse's pre-trippy (*Byeeeeee !!!*)

Thanks for that. Any suggestions for where to eat the night before?

We usually head over to the Trafford Centre the night before (it's about 20 minutes drive away), as there's a lovely Chinese Restaurant or Frankie & Benny's there ::yes::

Just a little update for you. We've now booked the Meet & Greet at Manchester Airport :) We've also booked an extra room at the Pop Century for the girls :cheer2: and we've bought 3 x 14 day tickets from disneyworld uk ... as I'm getting an Annual Pass and a Tables in Wonderland card :banana:

I'm getting mega-excited now, as now Becky's Prom is out of the way, I can totally focus on my holiday now :yay:

Is 5 weeks to go, still too early to start packing ??? ;)

It sounds like you are going to have an amazing time - I am sure the Polynesian will be amazing to stay at! :)

Is 5 weeks to go, still too early to start packing ??? ;)[/FONT]

I think packing now is ok - I would love to start my own but am banned from all packing duties. :mad:

Not long to go for you. :dance3:

Just a little update for you. We've now booked the Meet & Greet at Manchester Airport :) We've also booked an extra room at the Pop Century for the girls :cheer2: and we've bought 3 x 14 day tickets from disneyworld uk ... as I'm getting an Annual Pass and a Tables in Wonderland card :banana:

I'm getting mega-excited now, as now Becky's Prom is out of the way, I can totally focus on my holiday now :yay:

Is 5 weeks to go, still too early to start packing ??? ;)

Yeahy!!! Great stuff Mandy, not long to go at all! I really enjoy reading your trip reports :)

Loved reading your pre-trip report, Mandy! I'm glad you are getting a tan....we haven't had a summer AT ALL as of yet! We've yet to hit 80 degrees (farenheit). I am white as a ghost. I might need to get myself a little artificial tan :)

Can't wait to meet you on the Wonder in five weeks!!

How exciting, two nights at the Poly. You will love it, I'm sure!

Hi Mandy,
Not long now!!A quick question
Have you flown from Birmingham before.
We are flying with Thomson on a first choice holiday have you flown with first choice think i saw it in on of your trippies once(could be wrong)
If so what was it like???

Lovely pre trip report Mandy, sounds like you will have another fantastic holiday and I look forward to reading all about it. Are you sure your eldest daughter won't be going with you next year? My two are still coming with us (20 and 18) this year and next, I am hoping they will continue to come for a long time. I know it will be strange leaving one behind and really odd for the sibling without their partner in crime on the holidays.

Hi Mandy,
Not long now!!A quick question
Have you flown from Birmingham before.
We are flying with Thomson on a first choice holiday have you flown with first choice think i saw it in on of your trippies once(could be wrong)
If so what was it like???

Sorry Eloise, we've never flown with First Choice before. Years ago we flew from Birmingham Airport, but that was with Air 2000. Sorry I couldn't be more help, and have fun planning your next holiday :)

Lovely pre trip report Mandy, sounds like you will have another fantastic holiday and I look forward to reading all about it. Are you sure your eldest daughter won't be going with you next year? My two are still coming with us (20 and 18) this year and next, I am hoping they will continue to come for a long time. I know it will be strange leaving one behind and really odd for the sibling without their partner in crime on the holidays.

Bev, I really hope the girls continue holidaying with us in the next few years too, but I think I'm trying to prepare myself for when they would rather have a fortnight in Ibiza, than with the oldies :rotfl2::rotfl2:

:banana::banana: I'm just going to have a little dance as my flight tickets arrived today, not bad considering we're not flying for another 3 weeks :banana::banana:

Wow, Mandy I don't know how I managed to miss this. Sounds like you have a great trip planned. So glad both girls will be with you this time - and I hope you have a fantastic time on the cruise and at the Poly (you lucky thing).

Presumably, you will be back home just in time for Becky's exam results :)

Wow, Mandy I don't know how I managed to miss this. Sounds like you have a great trip planned. So glad both girls will be with you this time - and I hope you have a fantastic time on the cruise and at the Poly (you lucky thing).

Presumably, you will be back home just in time for Becky's exam results :)

Thanks Joh

Yes we get home the Sunday before the exam results come out on the Thursday :)

Sounds as though everything is coming together Mand:cool1:

You are steaming ahead now Mandy,getting Disney tickets etc.. sorted :thumbsup2.It will be here before you know it :cool1:.
That's quite early for flight tickets to arrive-i have known mine to get here with about 4 days to go :scared1:.x.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter