Aloha Isle Crisis!!!!

I have not had a Dole Whip, but I am very interested in trying it after all of the raving reviews. Question: Dole also makes the pineapple frozen yogurt (dairy free) at Orange Leaf. Is this the same stuff? Is there anyone that has had both that can compare.
It's the same, only it doesn't taste quite as good because you're sitting in the A/C eating it, versus standing in the middle of the Park sweating. But it'll do in a rush. ;)

I have not had a Dole Whip, but I am very interested in trying it after all of the raving reviews. Question: Dole also makes the pineapple frozen yogurt (dairy free) at Orange Leaf. Is this the same stuff? Is there anyone that has had both that can compare.

Orange Leaf is similar but it's definitely not the same. I don't know if it's the taste or just the difference in where I am. I'm assuming taste has a bit to do with it... but being in Milwaukee, WI compared to being in Magic Kingdom... pretty big difference! It was a nice reminder though. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter