• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aloha DInner Show sug,

Crazy8

Earning My Ears
any suggestions about Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show at the polynesian? thanks

What do you mean by 'suggestions'? Are you looking for reviews of the show - as to whether it's good, or worth it to see?
Or suggestions on how to get a good seat for the show?

We went to this show in August 2003; I had made my PS's about 18 mos in advance. We had front row and center seats, which were pretty good. Some people were behind pillars, so I know the viewing had to be hard.

As far as the show itself, I thought it was so-so. Before I get flamed, I only mean that the 'story line' was weak; but I really, really enjoyed the talented dancers.

I remember the food being pretty good. I think this show is worth seeing once, but I don't know that I would go back again for a repeat visit.

Just my opinion...others, I'm sure, will have a different one! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter