• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Almost!!!

rlynch210

Earning My Ears
Talk about last minute planning of a Vacation.....

Around 3-4 weeks ago, I got the urge to go away somewhere. Believe me, It gets tiring hanging around Boston for 2 months doing nothing.

So I said, Lets go to Florida! Even though I was there a year ago, I can never get tired of Disney World, and Florida in general.

I'm Leaving Boston tomorrow at 3, and praying that we don't hit any storms in Orlando or in the area when we are about to land.

I'll be there Friday-Tuesday. and then back to school on Wednesday :(

Anywoo, Just wanted to share my excitement, and I will have a website up when I get back, with lots of Digital Pictures, and Videos taken while on the Rides!

Hope the Crowds aren't too bad, I've never been down there on a Weekend so it should be Interesting. And Also Hoping that the Rain lets up just a bit.

I'll have my laptop, so I'll update as things happen in WDW!

Have a Great Labor day Weekend Everyone!

I Know I Will!

- Ryan

Have a wonderful trip, Ryan!

I hope you have good weather while you're there. I look forward to a trip report when you return as well as seeing some pics.

Candy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter