Almost There . A Couple of ??? Before I Leave

offalyrover

Earning My Ears
Hi all !! I'm leaving to spend a couple of nights at HRH Club level on 3/20 - 3/22 with DW and DS's 13 &9 . This is our 1st time to Universal Studios , so we are not sure what to expect . I got a couple of ????'s for you veterans . Any help would be appreciated .

1) We have yet to recieve any confirmation regarding room # and reservation from the hotel . I have read here that the hotel sends out a confirmation about 1 week prior to your visit . I booked with quikbook , so I'm not sure if this makes a difference ?

2) We are getting into MCO about 4:30 pm , so probably wont get to the hotel before 5:30 pm . Am I gonna get some lousy end of the hallway type of room with a view of the roof , or is it more luck of the draw as to the quality room you get ???

3) Is it worth it to us to check out Mardi Gras at that time or is it better to just chill out and check out the hotel?? ( The price of the ticket isnt relative because we have the 5 day Kraft tickets , of which we will only be using maximum of 3 days )

4) Since we wont be using at least 2 days of our 5 day tickets , Can I just give them to someone there that needs them ? We are going over to Fort Myers for a few days afterwards , so I wont be using them . They need to be used 5 consecutive days . Any takers::yes::

Thanks and Ill see you there . Family cant wait

We didn't check into Hard Rock until 9 pm on our trip in October and we got a terrific Club level room overlooking the pool. I am not sure if it was because we are Gold Loew's members or if it was luck.
We have already received an email for our trip to RPR next week. You may want to call and just double check your ressies since you didn't receive one, but I doubt it's a problem.

Since you have to sign the back of your passes, they aren't transferable.

I have heard that the room you get depends on how early you booked it. and if you have club level that the deluxe rooms are booked first ( you cant request a deluxe room on club level )

HAVE A GREAT TIME ON YOUR VACATION!!!!

I wouldn't want a bad view, but I have requested a room at the end of the hallway before to cut down on people walking by my room late at night. Of couse you might want to be closer to the club offerings and might be solid sleepers, but it's something to consider.

You're going to have a blast at Universal! Your kids are at a great age to enjoy everything.

T&B

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter