almost paid off! Now upgrade? :D

LovesDoomBuggies

<font color=blue>Owned by furry, blurry Jackson<br
only $300 left to pay on our resorts, and we don't go until January! Whoohoo!!

Of course, I'm worried now that after I get it paid, I will feel the urge to upgrade...! Does this happen to anyone else?

Stacy

Where are you staying and what might you want to upgrade to??
Yes, it happens to me sometimes. I change things a lot but it's sometimes better to stay put and have extra $ to spend on other things. Gives you something to look forward to on your next trip ;)

We're staying 3 nights at AKL and 3 nights at Pop... however, if I get good code rates, I'm going to book us AKL for the whole week (I still save $100-$200!)

But I am really considering upgrading to concierge just for a night or two (once I get it paid off) because I want to do the safari. I may just wait until we get there and see if a concierge room is available, and if there is, it's meant to be. If there isn't, it's not!

I haven't really decided, though.

Concierge would be a special treat ::yes:: - I'd book it for the end of my stay, though, because once there you won't want to leave!! You are smart to wait - I've read here it can be cheaper to upgrade at the desk on check in, you just run the risk there won't be availability. They should be able to give you some idea, though, if you keep checking.

If you can afford it then go for it, you won't regret it. I'm really bummed because we had to cut our vacation short last week due to Frances - we missed our 3 nights at the YC (originally was booked at WL Concierge for those nights but absolutely loved the YC the one night we stayed pre cruise - will just have to go back soon...) P.S. Our Poly Concierge was a free upgrade. :cool1:

Originally posted by LovesDoomBuggies
We're staying 3 nights at AKL and 3 nights at Pop... however, if I get good code rates, I'm going to book us AKL for the whole week (I still save $100-$200!)

That'd be the way I'd go. The whole week at a Deluxe would be worth it. If you get the code I'd use the credit for food. That's what we did. We got a good code which saved us a lot of money, and we asked that the refund due us to be left as a credit at the front desk to eat up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter