Almost Free**Cheap deals*** Holidays are UPON us !!!

you can get it this friday @ walmart for that price. I spoke with the walmart manager and he said you can put it on layaway today and pick up at walmart friday for the same price of $37

I haven't checked this myself, but you should check online at Walmart today, a blogger I follow posted on facebook that it was already this price.

I haven't checked this myself, but you should check online at Walmart today, a blogger I follow posted on facebook that it was already this price.

Why cant I find this?? I saw a post on FB also about it being on sale already. Does anyone have a link?

I've noticed the last several years Amazon will price match the big box stores. I have Prime, so it might be the easiest way for me to get it.....

How do you get a price match? I just called my Walmart and they are saying it wont be available until tomorrow. I told them people are saying they have already ordered it, but she says tomorrow:sad:

How do you get a price match? I just called my Walmart and they are saying it wont be available until tomorrow. I told them people are saying they have already ordered it, but she says tomorrow:sad:

Price match probably wasn't the right word. Often Amazon will lower their prices to keep them competitive with the Big Box stores. My guess is that they will lower the price tomorrow, but I'm not sure...

Price match probably wasn't the right word. Often Amazon will lower their prices to keep them competitive with the Big Box stores. My guess is that they will lower the price tomorrow, but I'm not sure...

Okay, thanks!

Just curious, when you called did you simply ask the price, or ask if the price was available yet? Someone on another thread said the prices at her Walmart had already been lowered in the computer.

Just curious, when you called did you simply ask the price, or ask if the price was available yet? Someone on another thread said the prices at her Walmart had already been lowered in the computer.

I asked if it was on sale for the pre black friday price. She said not till tomorrow

I just drove down to my Walmart and the Xfinity starter kit did ring up for $37. I also got the Leap Pad 2 for DD that was normally $79 and it rang up $39:cool1::cool1:
I guess it is not online, but only in stores. Wish I could have found that lady who told me it wasnt on sale:headache: At least I got it:thumbsup2

Does anybody know if they are price matching any of the figures for the characters. We already have the game. Now I just need a few characters to go with it. And I am hoping they price match the kindle fire to best buy. I might run by Walmart tonight.

I just drove down to my Walmart and the Xfinity starter kit did ring up for $37. I also got the Leap Pad 2 for DD that was normally $79 and it rang up $39:cool1::cool1:
I guess it is not online, but only in stores. Wish I could have found that lady who told me it wasnt on sale:headache: At least I got it:thumbsup2

Hmmm, guess where I will be stopping on the way home from cheer this evening!!

This is live in stores now but not online. I'm not sure if it was going to be online anyway. That was never really clear to me. now everybody, run!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! My DD wanted a Lifeproof Case for my old iPhone 4s and the last time I looked at Amazon they were $80. I was ready to try to get one from Best Buy on Black Thursday/Friday for $49 but thanks to you :worship: I checked Amazon and the case was only $45 :cool1:.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! My DD wanted a Lifeproof Case for my old iPhone 4s and the last time I looked at Amazon they were $80. I was ready to try to get one from Best Buy on Black Thursday/Friday for $49 but thanks to you :worship: I checked Amazon and the case was only $45 :cool1:.

Yeah!!! Now I have my fingers crossed for the Disney Infinity tomorrow! I'm considering getting up at 5 to check Walmart.com.....

I didn't see this one posted yet

Get a $50 iTunes gift card for $40 shipped at Office Max. This is the perfect gift for a movie and/or music lover! Gift cards can be redeemed at the App Store, iBook Store, iTunes Store, and the Mac App Store.

Normally, shipping costs $2.49. While supplies last, the gift cards ship for free! Get 3% cash back by shopping through Ebates!

Was able to get skylanders for wii u at walmart this morning but really wanted for Xbox 360. I wonder how easy it will be to exchange for a different system when they restock.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter