Almost at the 180 day mark! Help?

MissTeacher

Waiting for Prince Charming
I am going for a 9 day visit to the World from Oct. 4-October 13 later this year with one of my best friends for the Tower of Terror 10 Miler and the Epcot Food and Wine Festival. It's almost the 180 day mark,so I am finalizing my plans for food! I will be paying OOP. How does my list look? Does it make sense? Any red flags I should be aware of? I've never been to Epcot for F&W, so I'm wondering if I should focus on the booths instead of planning lunches in World Showcase. Let me know what you think about my question marks! Thank you in advance :)

Day 1-
Travel, fast food on the way (late arrival)

Day 2-
Tower of Terror Ten Miler, which starts at 10pm
B- something light in the hotel room (pop-tart or cereal bar kind of thing)
L- Earl of Sandwich
D- Wolfgang Puck Express (early dinner, so we can go back and rest for several hours before the run)

Day 3-
MNSSHP (so we will be arriving at MK around 4pm)
B- In room
L- Sanaa (never been here! Kind of nervous about it..?)
D- Gaston's Tavern or Sleepy Hollow

Day 4-
Islands of Adventure Day
B- In room
L- Three Broomsticks
D- 'Ohana (non-negotiable :D )

Day 5-
Rest Day/Epcot F&W later
B- In room
L- F&W choices (late lunch)
D- San Angel Inn (Is this worth it?? Never eaten here, but I always wanted to because it's so beautiful)

Day 6-
MK Day
B-Crystal Palace (pre-park-opening)
L- Be Our Guest (late lunch)
D- MK snacks (something light and quick...suggestions?)

Day 7-
Epcot Day
B- In room
L- Via Napoli (or F&W options, not quite sure...?)
D- Biergarten (never been here but super excited about it!)

Day 8-
DHS Day
B- In room
L- Sci-Fi Dine In
D- 50s Prime Time (app and dessert only?)
(not negotiable)

Day 9-
AK/MK late
B- Kona Cafe
L- Captain Cook's (is there a better quick choice on the way from AK to MK?)
D- MK snacks (something light and quick)

Day 10-
Travel, fast food

Anywhere special that I'm missing and should look into? I've been to Disney twice in the last three years and several times when I was younger, but my friend hasn't been since she was 5 (20 years ago!), so any suggestions would be welcome.

My only advice is crucial advice. Make sure you make your BOG ADR first. I just made my ADRs a few days ago. Was online at 6:00am and the only ADR available was at 4:40pm unless we wanted 8:10pm. Early for us is actually better since we are flying in so early and won't last too late...but it's crazy how fast it's booking up.

ThumpersWorld said:
My only advice is crucial advice. Make sure you make your BOG ADR first. I just made my ADRs a few days ago. Was online at 6:00am and the only ADR available was at 4:40pm unless we wanted 8:10pm. Early for us is actually better since we are flying in so early and won't last too late...but it's crazy how fast it's booking up.

OP won't need an ADR if you are doing lunch...

Yep, we are going to do counter service BOG, so I guess we just have to worry about the long line. Thanks though! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter