Almond milk

jfis1020

Mrs. Preferred View
I make a protein shake after a workout from almond milk. Any chance they have this on the boat?

I would contact DCL and make a request. They say they can accomodate special dietary needs. Never hurts to ask!

I also drink Almond Milk and would love to know if they have it onboard or if they would carry it for us.

:banana:

I would contact DCL and make a request. They say they can accomodate special dietary needs. Never hurts to ask!

It won't hurt to contact them, but there is a distinct difference between dietary needs and desires!

Dietary needs fall more into the category of diagnosed dietary issues: Celiac Disease, Food Allergies, Diabetic, etc.

As I said, however, it won't hurt to ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter