• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Allure Beauty Box 2010

Mine came around 4pm today. I'm lovin' it! Unique bag! I get these every year and they are such a great value. Love the lipglosses!

I got my bag last week and love love love it!! This is my first experience with it, so I'm wondering if it's only a one-time-a-year thing or if there's a winter beauty box too.

got this and my burt's bees today, feels like Christmas! even though only keeping a few items for myself. These were so fun to get.

Just got mine as well. DD and I were going through it. The totebag was so cool used as packaging--pllus it will be great for wet bathing suits. I am very happy this year!

In case anyone is still waiting impatiently, I found out how to track the beauty box. Go to Fedex and select track by reference number. The format is "ALLURE BOX ORDER # ABBXXXXXXXX" - Replace the XXXs with the first 8 digits of your order number from the confirmation email. Found out mine is being delivered tomorrow, yay!! :cool1:

In case anyone is still waiting impatiently, I found out how to track the beauty box. Go to Fedex and select track by reference number. The format is "ALLURE BOX ORDER # ABBXXXXXXXX" - Replace the XXXs with the first 8 digits of your order number from the confirmation email. Found out mine is being delivered tomorrow, yay!! :cool1:

Thank you for this! I tracked mine and it is supposed to arrive tomorrow also!! :)

Got mine today in Alaska! Was having ayucky day so it was a nice "pick me up"! I am loving the products and will be ordering again next year:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter